Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What you think?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

It is ok.the system is good and convenient to use, great for 1 handed folding and put-up and lightweight; but the steering is not great with the 2 handles, the seat was not great, the under basket was really crap and got stuck in one position and when no 2 arrives i am not sure if it would take a buggy board. So i would only give it a 6 out of 10

I think the Graco Quattro Tour Sport Travel System or the Mothercare Xtreme Travel System look better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭melsbells

hey butterfly!

I seen this travel system in a few shops and i was impressed by the price, however when i actually seen it, it wasn't as good as i thought. i personally thought it was bulky when the car seat was attached and quite heavy. my mam also noticed that the pushchair was really basic and not really well padded.

is it def a travel system your looking for? i thought thats what i wanted too until i started looking at them! i didnt like that when i took the car seat out the pushchair was only forward facing, so if babs was very young going into it i wouldn't be able to see them, only a small thing but i knew it would annoy me:D

i started looking at the mothercare my ones, cant remember the number after it, and the symbio ones but they were out of my price range!!
    in the end i went with the beep by baby elegance, the parts click on and off the frame seperately so its light weight and easy to fold up!

best of luck whatever you choose its so difficult and even when you do get one your still not 100% sure its the right one:D

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Butterflylove

Thanks guys the more I thought about it the more I realised the only think I liked was the price lol

Im not looking for a travel system really just something that Il be able to use as I wont have the car as himself will be using it for work, I have access to a new born car seat from a friend as well so seems like a waste buying one that will only last a couple of uses,

My sister has offered to buy my pram so hoping she doesnt get something completely unlike what I want and need it for :rolleyes:

Never had a problem expressing what I want to her tho ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭melsbells

when i was looking at buggys i found myself looking at the price nearly before i looked at them! i had a budget as such and realised from advice on here that i had to decide first what i wanted from one, where i could cut back on other things to add to the buggy budget and then shop around!
    im getting my sisters to buy my monitors and bumper set for the cot/moses basket, but i've already picked ot what i like from a few shops so i'll still get a surprise but a controlled one :D:D:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Butterflylove

Thank you Moonbeam for all the links!! :D

Im really liking the first one,

I dont really have much requirements id prefer one where I could see the baby while walking and that it will be suitable for walking all over the place, thats it really anything else can be bought as an add on such as a umbrella as I will be having a May Baby :)

I never thought Id get so excited etc over baby shopping!! Though up till this summer I wasnt going to have any EVER haha how things change eh :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

lol:)
    Babies are wonderful!

If you walk around potholes and rough terrain a lot , it is worth buying one with pneumatic tyres.

Something like - http://www.practicalpushchairs.co.uk/pushchairs/out-n-about/84/out_n_about_nipper_360_single_pushchair.html/ might be more suitable.
    I have no idea how good the single is but do know the double version is brilliant.

Advertisement