Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first movement??

Options
  • 05-12-2010 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Im just wondering did i feel my babs first kick/movement, i feel like a bubble just burst low down in my tummy, it felt real close to the surface. i know this is a stupid question, but its my first and i dont know what to expect from the first kick:rolleyes:
    i think the baby is moving around esp at night when i sit down and relax, it feels like fluttering(useless at describing!) but this was different. or am an idiot and have i wind:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭natsuko

quite possibly! Its called quickening. How far along are you? I felt movement like that very early in both my pregnancies, that i believed to be first movements. It does feel like wind alright but you just know its not in the right 'place' to be wind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

It used to feel as if there was a butterfly trapped inside me, fluttering it's wings, it was a very werid thing to get used to.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I have an interior placenta so I never really got the light butterfly sensation, I started feeling definate movement around week 19/20 and it was like popcorn popping in my belly :D best feeling ever!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Mine felt like that OP. Mostly when I was wearing jeans and sitting at my desk. I was hopping out of my seat even though it was very light. I, like you, kinda knew it was him. The next step is when he kicks your arm as you rest it on your tummy and you're trying to get him to kick other people but he won't play ball :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭melsbells

thanks a mill guys!

i had a scan at my gp's on wed and babs kicked, i knew straight away i def felt it i even asked the doc was it possible that i felt it and she said yep, i was so excited:D:D

cant wait now till hubby can feel it, its just amazing:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭NMoore

I'm 15 weeks today, and last night i thought I felt something odd inside...like bubbles popping perhaps...so hard to explain! I think it might have been the baby...it's a weird, but happy feeling! :)

Advertisement