Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The lads

Options
  • 26-12-2015 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ok,I have the misfortune of fancying my straight mates to varying degree's
    Two of them intensely
    How in the name of blazes do you cope with that?
    Facebook or snapchat is a disaster,I block so what I don't know won't affect me but there's so many connections,it's near impossible and I won't get away with not being on there
    Besides when I'm out I'm bumping into them too
    It's awful
    Advice please,loads please ,including your experiences,thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,411 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

We've all been there. Everyone here can relate to the straight crush at one time or another.

It is NOT going to happen so don't torture yourself unnecessarily.

Blocking or ignoring your friends seems a bit extreme. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Banbha32

Agree with Ten of Swords dont worry about it at all we have ALL been there. I think i have fancied all my straight friends at some point and as you said some more than others. I never blocked anyone but i did fall for one pretty hard. I even helped him and his girlfriend get together at the time and i wanted him myself :( So i did reduce contact to wean myself off him and it worked for me and now i dont fancy him anymore at all. Mind you if he came out im sure id find it again lol but its all good now. Hot straight friends are a total bummer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

Good lord wrote: »
    Ok,I have the misfortune of fancying my straight mates to varying degree's
    Two of them intensely
    How in the name of blazes do you cope with that?
    Facebook or snapchat is a disaster,I block so what I don't know won't affect me but there's so many connections,it's near impossible and I won't get away with not being on there
    Besides when I'm out I'm bumping into them too
    It's awful
    Advice please,loads please ,including your experiences,thanks

Can I ask, are you out?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Yes I'm out in college but not at home
    Thanks for thoughts, it helps
    I honestly can't wait to get back,I'm so damn horny after spending a few nights out down here with those lads
    My hand is exhausted

floggg wrote: »
    Can I ask, are you out?
    I answered that 2 days ago but the post wasn't approved or missed in the queue
    I hope there aren't rakes of post's in other threads here that never see the light of day,this is about the third time this year in my case

To cut long story short in the hope this post makes it past the film classification board...I said thanks,Im out in college but not down the country, am extremely horny at this stage and cant wait to get back to ucd :D
    Yeah straight hotties should be interned or converted if you ask me :D
    Most of them are lovely though in my experience and often flirt back which is obviously frustrating /**** central in this country town

• Advertisement

floggg wrote: »
    Can I ask, are you out?
    I hope there aren't rakes of post's in other threads here that never see the light of day,this is about the third time this year in my case,it could be the touch site

To cut long story short in the hope this post makes it past the film classification board...I said thanks,Im out in college but not down the country, am extremely horny at this stage and cant wait to get back to ucd :D
    Most of them are lovely though in my experience and often flirt back which is obviously frustrating /**** central in this country town

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Sorry about that GL. Would you not just sign up?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Banbha32

Good Lord wrote: »
    I hope there aren't rakes of post's in other threads here that never see the light of day,this is about the third time this year in my case

Its probably to do with being an anonymous user the whole missing posts thing?? Doesnt appear to happen as a registered user. If you still want to be anonymous and have a registered account already maybe make a second account with another email adress for private stuff or something might work.

Advertisement