Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any gay gamers in here?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

Anyone registered for a new Nintendo Account and got the new Miitomo app?

Oh, and after having a play on a WiiU recently, I'm kinda tempted to buy one now as it was good fun, but with production supposed to cease this year and the NX round the corner.... I just don't know....!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Emm... might be. >.>

Have a level 60 in every major MMO. 500+ hours in Quake and Natural Selection 2. Countless games with 100+ hours on Steam.
    Every major console ever (apart from this gen... something just doesn't click with me for the Xbox One or PS4... probably in time I'll get a PS4 though). Currently rocking a ridonkulous PC gaming rig that I spent far too much money on :)

Was manager of the first Irish international games team. Built this whole site from a Quake forum. Currently work in games development.

Um yeah, might be. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Ash885

DeVore wrote: »
    Emm... might be. >.>

Have a level 60 in every major MMO. 500+ hours in Quake and Natural Selection 2. Countless games with 100+ hours on Steam.
    Every major console ever (apart from this gen... something just doesn't click with me for the Xbox One or PS4... probably in time I'll get a PS4 though). Currently rocking a ridonkulous PC gaming rig that I spent far too much money on :)

Was manager of the first Irish international games team. Built this whole site from a Quake forum. Currently work in games development.

Um yeah, might be. :)

Snap! For my masters dissertation this year I'm basing it on competetive eSports and Irish video games market! Hoping to eventually break into the tech/games sector. Whoever said you can't make a career out of video games was surely bonkers, right? :pac:

As an aside, any League of Legends players here?

Advertisement