Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-Muslim prejudice is real, and it’s scary

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

What do you think drives it?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,475 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

what a shocking revaluation!

Anti Muslim and anti Islam though would be different points of view however. I'm anti Islam, well anti all religion to be honest, but I don't hate on specific Muslims. I don't see it being scary though.

I think it's perfectly logical for a developed society to be anti-religion (take your pick) given the nature of religious beliefs and the subsequent justification of the actions of various churches over the centuries. The whole concept is oppressive and undermines human development.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

MOD: This is the Politics main forum. Perhaps you would like to discuss this religious issue in the Islam forum?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement