Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show : October 15th 2010

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

which one is the turkey?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

No vulgar displays of wealth for me this week, just the cheapest red wine courtesy of Lidl. Did that vet say his name was Michael Hunt- Mike to his friends :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

:mad: went on the beer run to lidl, on my bike... met a truck on the way back which forced me down a six foot embankment.. dusted myself down to finish the journey, and now my telly wont work... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: God, if you existed right now, I'd hate you....

PS, just opened a very frothy bottle of Perlenbacher, which nearly flooded the room...... :mad::mad::mad: arrrrrggghhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭AOwannabe

I think someone from the LLS must have read last week's thread about how boring it was. This segment on now is fun, fun, fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,025 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Welcome to the 1950's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

cant actually do it tonight, much as this thread is waaay more fun then the actual show, I am pregnant and therefore sober, so there is no possibility I could sit through Hektir and that awful woman. have a good night lads.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...........local yokel naked calender piece......old hat. Every parish in the country been doing this for the last few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

cringeworthy television of the highest order.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fentdog84

Gawd, they're actually trying to kill time with this awfulness..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭Koloman

They may be laughing but the rest of us are crying. Crying of embarrassment!

Welcome to Ireland 2010!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

'Tubs' is obviously determined to bring a 'risque' vibe to the late late show; in keeping with his new radio persona.
    He must be devastated that no-one got his turkey choking crack.

:mad: went on the beer run to lidl, on my bike... met a truck on the way back which forced me down a six foot embankment.. dusted myself down to finish the journey, and now my telly wont work... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: God, if you existed right now, I'd hate you....

PS, just opened a very frothy bottle of Perlenbacher, which nearly flooded the room...... :mad::mad::mad: arrrrrggghhhh

Poor Jonathan :( I feel your pain. I always believe that bad things happen in 3's. You've just used up your quota. Calm down, relax and try and get the telly working. You are missing brilliant tv :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Tomohawk wrote: »
    I'm back from the cider shop, have I missed anything? No didn't think so...

eh...you left ure cider behind.....glug glug glug...ta...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 43,025 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Jon turn the clothes hanger a bit and you will pick up reception

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

I'm going to be very very drunk...:D
    0.jpg

I wish she was MOWED down by a real HIACE.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I love her band. I love me hiace:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭bluefinger

dball wrote: »
    is there a button that will aoutmatically refresh this page or do i have to hit the refresh button reg.
    Love the comments more than the show ( well i think so - Agh i do)
    don't this so, f5 is quickest way i know. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

I genuinely hate this woman.

If this Bernie woman and Pat Short had a baby, would it be the anti-christ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

I think I'm going to be sick....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

Eek! hope you're ok. Fellow cyclist here.
    Watch it on your PC instead? that's what I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭bluefinger

the funny thing is it's meant to be a parody but no-one seems to realise that. :)
    oh here comes the chorus

Jesus I have lost the will to live.................
    Is Stephen Fry on anywhere, I need INTELLIGENT humour NOW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

FFs......its Helium woman herself :rolleyes:

Look at the dwarf!rolleyes.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

This will go to number 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

jos28 wrote: »
    Calm down, relax and try and get the telly working. You are missing brilliant tv :rolleyes:

okay, removed and reinstalled WinTV (my TV is on my PC) and it's working again ;) ... Think my saw my beautiful ex girlfriend in the LLS audience, so I can tell you for sure I still have the concussion.. (as my ex girlfriend is neither beautiful, nor in the LLS audience)

She lives with Brian Kennedy in real life.... I bet Channel 4 are moving the cameras out of the Big Brother house and into their house next year..

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fentdog84

I've been to funerals that are funnier than this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭phonypony

Is it just me, or this 'song' and associated act 24 years too late??

Advertisement