Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TUF Brazil 3 Sonnen V silva

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,224 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Also, we know that nothing major will happen to Sonnen or Silva, but I'm sure that fool from Wanderlei's staff will be booted off the show. It's bad but no surprise that Sonnen and Silva squared off, but piling in and throwing cheap shots from behind is a disgrace. I wouldn't be surprised if that's who Dana was referring to when he said "you should be arrested".

PS, Wanderlei's guest coach!

Scary fella. I especially gagged at the big sweaty arse crack.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,526 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

tuf.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I'm enjoying the show a lot more in the last couple of weeks. Just getting around to watching the latest show there.

Your man coming in with two heavy shots to Sonnen was absolutely disgraceful. Nothing will happen to Wanderlei or Sonnen but that coach will be gone for sure.

As per that "thing" that Wanderlei brought in to showcase some BJJ... *shudders*

Horrible fight this week. Haven't seen 2 guys gas that badly since the HW season. Silva's guy could barely stand up and Sonnen's fighter wasn't much better.

Glad to see that guy Dida kicked off the show.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

That fight was reminiscent of Soa Palelei vs Nikita Krylov. Absolutely embarrassing to be that gassed after 6 minutes. The first round wasn't even that much of a taxing one.

Awful fight this week. Certainly one neither fighter will want to rewatch in a hurry.

Feel sorry for Sonnen's team. Win their first fight and have their fight pick relinquished straight away after one of those stupid challenges.

When the two lads were crying at the end of their fight, I couldn't help but laugh.

Am I evil?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

That_Guy wrote: »
    When the two lads were crying at the end of their fight, I couldn't help but laugh.

Am I evil?

The crying in these shows drives me absolutely nuts. Almost to the point where I won't watch anything but the fight.

Why can't people be more like Cathal in the other one. "I've no sob story, I'm here for myself and no one else"

*cue no tears*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

The Warlley burger is good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

So Silva's missed a drugs test, not even applied for a license and Belfort is stepping in now!!!!
    The world has gone mad

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Is there something in the water over there that's making everyone cry? Even Chael bawled his eyes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭phily2002

Yeah Wandy realised how easy it was for Sonnen to take him down and feared a beating without his coaches in the cage to jump in...
    Obviously juicing as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭SevereMMA

Dana talks the Wanderlei, Chael and Vitor situation as well as UFC Dublin tv deals and much much more

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

A chael interview from a few weeks ago,talks about the whole Wandy situation. He even says him and Vitors paths will cross. He is easily the most interesting and articulate fighter around.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Ya have to respect Chael tbh. He calls it like it is and is completely open and honest. He talks about this fighter and that fighter being legends but doesn't seem to have a clue that he's a total legend himself.

Advertisement