Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

They say I have a problem, but I think I'm all right...

Options
  • 21-03-2012 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Toke the devils lettuce everyday- but only in the evening after all collage work and training is done... Do I have a problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭RB94

You shouldn't be all right...you should be at least half left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

bleedin' junkie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

I don't think anyone can really tell you on that information alone. If your life feels empty without it, you have a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 recentlybigl

allways the smart uckers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Who's "they"?

If the op is the truth then no, you don't.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

Toke the devils lettuce everyday
    What? :confused:

but thats thing.. i genuinly feel content with my life and lifestyle. its others who keep telling me somethin is wrong

haha a howard marks saladd

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

but thats thing.. i genuinly feel content with my life and lifestyle. its others who keep telling me somethin is wrong

Then the problem is with them, not you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Only someone with a serious drug addiction would call it the devils lettuce.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

This is like Amy Winehouse all over again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Toke the devils lettuce everyday- but only in the evening after all collage work and training is done... Do I have a problem?

You're dead right to do so. Making collages is probably the most stressful and dangerous job in the world. Ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Collage work?Are you an artist OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 666 ✭✭✭A0

Consider beetroot, nitrate is good for you... defo better than lettuce.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭FinnLizzy

Stop hanging around with the anti-craic brigade!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

poisonated wrote: »
    If your life feels empty without it, you have a problem.

If his life feels empty without it surely the solution is to not go without it, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Pete M.

We all got problems, but smokin dope ain't one of mine :cool:

One of my problems I mean.

I've no problem with it at all in fact :pac:

So maybe it's not your problem either OP

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭ebixa82

I would give a smack in the face to anyone who even thought about using the term "devil's lettuce"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

do you kiss girls? and more importantly, do you like it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

What? :confused:
    He's been smoking left-handed cigarettes, doncha know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

They said I have a problem but I think I'm all right... say 'no, no, no'

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭tempura

Well, you say, They say I have a problem, which would leave me to believe that you may be going through the paranoid stages right now, so that in itself is a bit of a problem, overall though, it might not be a problem, unless of course, your hungry right now, that is a problem, are you hungry, have you anything to eat, food would be nice right now, biscuits, no, chips , yeah, with curry sauce, although, i don't know, maybe you shouldn't eat, after all, you might gain weight, anyway......... what was i talking about ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Any drug that renders you a couch potato, makes you think of all the "like, wow, amazing dude" things in life that no-one has ever thought of, man, then forget them 20 seconds later, can't really be all that good for you.

The odd smoke every now & again is fine. But like everything else - best took in moderation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

OP I think, you think you have you have a problem and you are looking for reassurance.

If you have to do it, you have a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

Can you stop for 3 months. Try it see what happens if you can't do it then you got a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭k.p.h

Pete M. wrote: »
    We all got problems, but smokin dope ain't one of mine :cool:

One of my problems I mean.

I've no problem with it at all in fact :pac:

So maybe it's not your problem either OP

Said like a true stoner..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

non-sugarcoated answer: You take drugs, so therefore you have a problem. Whats the point, just stop. it's a waste of money, bad for your health, ages you, makes you out to be a loser, makes you paro... good points, you get a buzz. :s

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

emzolita wrote: »
    non-sugarcoated answer: You take drugs, so therefore you have a problem. Whats the point, just stop. it's a waste of money, bad for your health, ages you, makes you out to be a loser, makes you paro... good points, you get a buzz. :s

Ah come off it....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Lookit the OP is clearly seeking reassurance not facts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

What about Michelle Smith? She took drugs and became an Olympic champion. Same with that show jumping horse on smack.

Advertisement