Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glorious Sunshine!!

Options
  • 02-03-2012 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

I don't know about where you all are but here in Kildare the sun is splitting the stones today and I don't mind admitting it has me in great form. I came home yesterday and people were out cutting their lawns and everything it was lovely.

Do you think we are up for a good summer? It's certainly a good start!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

It'll be your typical shit Summer.

Every year we have a shit Summer. Every year people are surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jay phelan

Dunno, it's a bit sunny here but I'm still wearing a jacket out. Enjoy it this might be your summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭swimming in a sea

good summer isn't everything, Mexico has a good summer every year and not much else:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

good summer isn't everything, Mexico has a good summer every year and not much else:D

We're not exactly rolling in the greenbacks ourselves though??

Like for example my best straight friend Delmas dog walkers housekeeper had to get rid of the Aston and get an Austin ... also, I hear on the grapevine here in Kildare's answer to Wisteria Lane (fat birds that think they are all that, ya'll know the sort) that same dog walkers house keeper was recently seen in
    Aldi
    I stuck in a spoiler just for those that might be offended by the fall from grace that we are currently suffering

the mexicans have it sweet, tacos and burritos for all and sombreros, what a life

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

im in kildare, cloudy and freezing here

its probably the nearby carlow border that's ruining everything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Curse my pale Irish skin

I've freckles everywhere now, please tell me I'm not alone

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I saw a skanger in a maxi dress yesterday.

Its officially summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

toexpress wrote: »
    I don't know about where you all are but here in Kildare the sun is splitting the stones today and I don't mind admitting it has me in great form. I came home yesterday and people were out cutting their lawns and everything it was lovely.

Do you think we are up for a good summer? It's certainly a good start!!

Wow sounds like everything really is gay over in Kildare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Curse my pale Irish skin

I've freckles everywhere now, please tell me I'm not alone

+1.. But I love my freckles :D

Sun is shining in Portmarnock :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

the mexicans have it sweet, tacos and burritos for all and sombreros, what a life

not forgetting beer and great tequila!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

This IS the summer :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gufnork

Its freezing here in limerick but its still nice to know you can always see a skanger in hotpants.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Tis lovely in Merrion Square :D

It put me in great form yesterday and today, like the OP! Got off the bus home last night and it was still bright, and I could smell freshly cut grass..... Would love if it held for a few days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Glorious here in Clonskeagh and I have a half day :D

oh and a nice long 4 day weekend.

On the subject of freckles, Irish wimmenz with them are super sexy.

While I'm typing this U2 are playing on the radio, feels so summery :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

loving these sunny days now! has put me in a great mood the past few days :D
    it probably is our summer right now though id say, April is usually the best then just goes down after that, still this is awesome sunniness :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭snowgal

yay sunshine puts everyone in great mood, I can see it as people pass by. Though should be snowing by Sunday, yipee for me, bad for yee!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

snowgal wrote: »
    yay sunshine puts everyone in great mood, I can see it as people pass by. Though should be snowing by Sunday, yipee for me, bad for yee!

:confused:

KTRIC wrote: »

oh and a nice long 4 day weekend.

On the subject of freckles, Irish wimmenz with them are super sexy.

While I'm typing this U2 are playing on the radio, feels so summery :D

Same long weekend here... +1 on the super sexy Irish wimmenz.. But I'm listening to Rammstein :D

NSFW AND Uncensored!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

unsunny here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

We all belong in Sunshine, Rainbows and Lollipops by the sounds of things :P

So full of Friday feeling right now - someone pour me a malibu and point me to the nearest beer garden! :)

Babybuff wrote: »
    unsunny here

On a bright note (see what I done there) a friend in Jerusalem put up a photo on facebook this morning... Its snowing in Israel!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

On a bright note (see what I done there) a friend in Jerusalem put up a photo on facebook this morning... Its snowing in Israel!.
    holy snowballs :confused: weirder and weirder

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

It was gorgeous in Kerry yesterday. I was sitting out in the back garden reading for a few hours. Even got a tinge of red across the face. Went for a quick swim afterwards at the local beach....froze me bollocks off :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sunny in Gaillimh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭Fiona

I hope our summer is on a Saturday this year :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

Look at it again ... stunning ... I feel a good summer coming on I really do

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

16 degrees and very cloudy in co clare, conformation is on saturday and looks like its gonna be a good one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Casillas

Rain, rain and more rain in Cork...I'd cry, but I wouldn't want another flood!

Advertisement