Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triumph Tiger

Options
  • 18-04-2008 10:48am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,585 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone got one of these? They've started to grow on me and a friend traded in his GS for the 08 Tiger.

Anyone ever driven one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Bang Bang

Yes I've rode one, very nice and handles very sweet.
    Check out any videos or photos of last years road races and you'll see one of the doctors on the ragged edge riding a Tiger.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,585 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

My preference are usually tourers, how do they compare comfort wise?

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Bang Bang

I found it quite comfortable with a good riding position (I'm 6ft) but it's different than a tourer.
    Your best bet is try for a test ride. I know some shops down south are not very generous when it comes to test rides but Philip McCallen (Craigavon) is very obliging and he's a Triumph agent.
    www.philipmccallen.com

• Registered Users Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Wossack

faceman wrote: »
    My preference are usually tourers, how do they compare comfort wise?

Presume you've seen the Sprint ST? Same motor as the Tiger (and Speed Triple afaik)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭art

Same question was raised last month: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055254589

The new models seem to be catching the eye alright.

• Advertisement
Advertisement