Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

White Ford Focus Speedometer Cluster w/ Red backlight?

Options
  • 18-09-2007 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Iv been looking around the net and car shops for Ford Focus "Speedometer Cluster" with a grey background and red back light but can't seem to find one anywhere they look like this

5dd7161b76eb4f448dab972jx0.jpg

found one on ebay but I don't really want to but one off the net.

Does anyone know where id find one? Have checked afew scrap yards to but they hadn't got any.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,144 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

You could give www.traynors.co.uk a try. I must be due commission from them by now). They will deliver to the Republic.

I still think eBay is your best bet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,490 ✭✭✭maidhc

No focus ever had a red backlight as standard, although Zetec models had the grey dial faces. You could just get the leds changed in your own one I suppose.

Advertisement