Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I Uninstall Devhook (PSP) ?

Options
  • 14-05-2007 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭

Hi - can anyone tell me how to totally uninstall DevHook.
    I have Version 0.5 Beta installed and I'm selling my PSP but the guy who's buying it has no clue about DevHook, so I need to remove it, and then patch my PSP up to the latest version.

Can anybody help me out - all I can seem to find is instructions on how to install it, but not to remove it !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

To uninstall DevHook, connect the psp to your pc and just delete the two DevHook folders located under PSP - GAME and the "dh" folder located in the root of the memory stick.

Then you can then just update the psp with the latest firmware (3.40).

Do the person you're selling the psp to a favour and only upgrade to 3.03.
    That way if they ever do take a passing interest in all things homebrew, they will be able to downgrade and install custom firmware etc

Advertisement