Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgotten Opening Theme Tune!

Options
  • 02-02-2014 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I have an opening theme song in my head from an RTE Radio 1 show that was broadcast circa late 90s/early 00s, I remember the show being on from about 8 in the evening to 10. It was either John Kelly's Mystery Train or some another one around this time slot.

It was instrumental piano music. I would describe the music as warm, smooth and jazz lounge-esque. I'd love to hear it again!

Does anyone know the name of this song??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I have an opening theme song in my head from an RTE Radio 1 show that was broadcast circa late 90s/early 00s, I remember the show being on from about 8 in the evening to 10. It was either John Kelly's Mystery Train or some another one around this time slot.

It was instrumental piano music. I would describe the music as warm, smooth and jazz lounge-esque. I'd love to hear it again!

Does anyone know the name of this song??

I remember the intro to John Kelly's Mystery Train taking the opening piano music to Take the A Train by Duke Ellington.

Advertisement