Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Season 20 - League and cup

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

VD Ruffians are no more.

Just noticed they went bot. :(

Well, at least I got to play them and my fans got to see the legends in the flesh when they thumped me out of the cup :)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭greyhound1973

yeah crisco ,think the stamina stood to my guys alright ,looking forward to our game already

• Registered Users Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭crisco10

daheff wrote: »
    Thx GH. It was close for most of first half, but I think your guys were the better team overall. Good luck in the final...and good luck to Crisco too.

I still think MWSG will win (sorry GH)

Haha some chance. Tempted to play my trainees so they get lots and lots of IGT. :)

thanks daheff,doubt it very much crisco you will put ur trainees out ,even see you bought a 183k csr fella last night on the transfer market ,pity he is on limited form though ,should be tight be i reckon monivea by about 10 points ;)

thanks daheff,doubt it very much crisco you will put ur trainees out ,even see you bought a 183k csr fella last night on the transfer market ,pity he is on limited form though ,should be tight be i reckon monivea by about 10 points ;)

Yeah limited form makes him more of a next season purchase. But for €12k or whatever it was, it was a bargain too good to turn down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

crisco10 wrote: »
    Yeah limited form makes him more of a next season purchase. But for €12k or whatever it was, it was a bargain too good to turn down.
    12k?

seanand wrote: »
    12k?

Yup, he cost me $12,000...

Link to player

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭daheff

crisco10 wrote: »
    Yeah limited form makes him more of a next season purchase.

I reckon by the age of him ..it'll ONLY be next season :confused: still for 12k (& 256K in wages) its not a bad signing!

Now as I've said I reckon MWSG will win the playoff....but regardless of who wins, i hope neither of you get ideas and look for promotion!! We've got a nice little divisional rivalry going between us all....but if one of you feckers leaves and we get landed with Simpletons or Polk high...well I for one will be very upset with you guys:cool:

daheff wrote: »
    I reckon by the age of him ..it'll ONLY be next season :confused: still for 12k (& 256K in wages) its not a bad signing!

Now as I've said I reckon MWSG will win the playoff....but regardless of who wins, i hope neither of you get ideas and look for promotion!! We've got a nice little divisional rivalry going between us all....but if one of you feckers leaves and we get landed with Simpletons or Polk high...well I for one will be very upset with you guys:cool:

Hand on heart, I have no notions of going for promotion! lol lambs.to.the.slaughter.

to be honest i think whichever of us who wins the final will have too big a task to overturn simpletons for div 1 status,so i bet we will both be here next season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

to be honest i think whichever of us who wins the final will have too big a task to overturn simpletons for div 1 status,so i bet we will both be here next season

Another two chances to take you dowwwwwn! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

That league sounds like good banter. I'll have to move back to Ireland sometime!

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

thats a very good bargain even if hes dropping tho fingers crossed you get 2 seasons or so out of him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

Yay back in division II next season! :D

Although I am going to have to start on a bit of a rebuild next season as some of my players are getting old in my time away from the game.

Now for the excitement of wondering what division I will be promoted to!

Hope things went well for everyone else

Monivea 51 Men Who Stare At Goats 6
    Monivea took the dvision 2 title again for the second year in a row ,winning rather easily in the end ,tough play-off game awaits so reckon i will be back again next season to continue our friendly rivalary ,(crisco,daheff,few few)

Monivea 51 Men Who Stare At Goats 6
    Monivea took the dvision 2 title again for the second year in a row ,winning rather easily in the end ,tough play-off game awaits so reckon i will be back again next season to continue our friendly rivalary ,(crisco,daheff,few few)

Knew I should have played my trainees. Lol.

Nah, seriously, well played. Must have got ur tactics spot on.(or I got em completely wrong!)

hard luck crisco,to be honest i think my stamina plus enery advantage counted for alot,looking at your team before the game i thought you had a good chance today but no doubt you will be here for revenge again next season,now im off to the transfer market to try a bag me a few bargins

Simpletons 24 Monivea 12

well guys im back again to our division 2 for another season ,would have missed the banter to be honest,we lost the play-off today but i hope i did our league proud ,my guys were 24 points to nil down at half time but we kept our heads up and brought it back to 24 -12 at full time ,to be honest simpletons defence was immence but at least we scored two tries ,wonder who is going to join us from division 3 it should be interesting

Advertisement