Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rocksmith - Compatible with any Epiphone Les Paul?

Options
  • 25-10-2012 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Hi all. Would Rocksmith work with any Epiphone Les Paul guitar? I've been thinking of getting an Epiphone Les Paul Standard for a long time so I was wondering if Rocksmith is compatible with it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,458 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The guys in the Guitar Hero/Rockband forum may know (there is a Rocksmith thread there).

Moved from Games >> GH/RB.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

It is compatible with any guitar that has a 1/4" jack and a pickup. So yes, buy that Epi Les Paul, and enjoy yourself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Junsuina Chikara

Mr E wrote: »
    The guys in the Guitar Hero/Rockband forum may know (there is a Rocksmith thread there).

Moved from Games >> GH/RB.

Thanks for moving the thread. Sorry for not choosing the right forum myself, I had a look around the games subforums and couldn't find it. I didn't realise it would be under simulations :)

Cheers BurningEclipse! :D. Thats great to hear! I'll definitely look into getting that guitar now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

The game comes with the cable for the console you just pop it into any guitar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭nelly17

It just takes the Analogue input from any guitar through the 1/4" Jack on the Real Tone cable you get with it, makes no difference what the guitar is

• Advertisement
Advertisement