Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

360 Modding

Options
  • 25-04-2007 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭

I am available to anyone that wishes to have their 360 flashed. I have done 3 samsung flashes with no problems. Am currently working on a website.

Im based in Swords in Dublin, you can drop it by or send it by post with free return shipping. PM if your interested. Cheers.

EDIT:::

Have just finished my website:

http://www.360flashingireland.com - let me know what you think guys.

I have added a great "how to flash you xbox" tutorial aswell, hopefully it will help alot of people out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 pspdude

how much do you charge?

is it easier to flash a samsung than a hitacti, plus i hear there are sata to usb cables that make it easier,is thatright, my pc doesnt wanna recognse the 360

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Can you tell me what advantage chipping is on the 360, like why should I do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭That Guy 901

pspdude wrote:
    how much do you charge?

is it easier to flash a samsung than a hitacti, plus i hear there are sata to usb cables that make it easier,is thatright, my pc doesnt wanna recognse the 360

Hey mate, its €40 including return postage or €25 if you drop it by (you may have to pick it up next day if Im busy). And yes the Samsung is the easier to flash of the 2 drives.
    Can you tell me what advantage chipping is on the 360, like why should I do it?

Right now chipping does the exact same thing as flashing to the best of my knowledge. You cannot play backups from your HDD just yet, and when they find a way, it might just involve another flash.

That Guy 901.

Have just finished my website.

I have just uploaded a full tutorial on how to flash your xbox yourself also. I tried to make it as simple as possible.

Oh and check out the premodded xbox deal:
    We are now selling Pre-Modded Xbox 360's. What you get in this pack:

Xbox 360 Premium Console with 20Gb Hard Drive
    Play & Charge Kit
    1 Original Wireless Controller Plug and AV kit.

First 5 Orders get 2 Games Free!!! :

Project Gotham Racing 3 and
    Gears Of War Free!

These are the original games not backups.

This xbox will be sent to you pre flashed, ready to be played with all your backups and the 2 original games you get with it. This is a great offer! All for only €450!

Let me know what you think of the site and deals guys! Thanks.

http://www.360flashingireland.com

• Registered Users Posts: 5,970 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Hey mate, its €40 including return postage or €25 if you drop it by (you may have to pick it up next day if Im busy). And yes the Samsung is the easier to flash of the 2 drives.

Right now chipping does the exact same thing as flashing to the best of my knowledge. You cannot play backups from your HDD just yet, and when they find a way, it might just involve another flash.

That Guy 901.

What other advantages are there to chipping/flashing a 360? Apart from playing your backups. I mean is it like the flashes for the XBOX? Streaming media/radio, browsing, media centre etc. I would be interested if this was the case. Thanks for the info

• Advertisement

Hey mate,

Apart from playing backups on the 360, there is no homebrew currently playable on the 360. But I will keep you posted on the website.

The 360 can already stream live content from your PC now anyways like movies and music. And works fantastic with media center!

Flashed my first order yesterday! Everything went well and a happy customer! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

If I was to go into a shop now and buy an xbox....what would it contain? A Hitachi drive or a Samsung?

Could it be either? Or was one out with earlier xbox?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

If I was to go into a shop now and buy an xbox....what would it contain? A Hitachi drive or a Samsung?

The odds are a samung ms28 as M$ are using these in most new boxes.

Yes, it would more likely be a samsung drive.

You can buy a premodded 360 from me if you would like and you can pick it up from swords. Comes with 20Gb HDD, Gears of War, PGR (boht originals) and a play and charge kit. Only €450, pm me if your interested mate.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

Yes, it would more likely be a samsung drive.

You can buy a premodded 360 from me if you would like and you can pick it up from swords. Comes with 20Gb HDD, Gears of War, PGR (boht originals) and a play and charge kit. Only €450, pm me if your interested mate.

Good site. But what's with only doing Samsung flashing. I've an Hitachi. Anybody do that?

Good site. But what's with only doing Samsung flashing. I've an Hitachi. Anybody do that?

I havent done a hitachi drive yet, because Ive not come across one yet, but I i know the procedure on how to flash it and already have a burnt a SLAX cd. If you want me to flash it, send me a PM. Ill be happy to do it. :D

Forgot to add my msn:

j2dac901@gmail.com

Add me if you have any questions.

New offer on now, check the site for details!

EDIT:::

Have done the hitachi flash for mickoneill30.

Advertisement