Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online game.... Need help to Identify

Options
  • 17-11-2011 1:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Just a small thing, I need help in identifying an online game. The only things I remember about it was that all the characters were animated in the style of 'South Park' characters, that in the intro to the game the main protagonist was lifting weights to the Twisted Sister song "I Wanna Rock" and that you wielded an array of weapons as you went on your quest.

I think there were about 2 or 3 games in this series and I think that the playable character was killed at one point. I played this when I was supposed to be studying in college before and I remember it was great fun. So it would have been new-ish about 2 or 3 years ago.

Wasn't sure where else to post this, so this seemed to be the best as it is about the internet.

Thanks in advance and mods feel free to move if this is in the wrong place.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement