Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Friend Issue

• 11-03-2008 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

One of my best friends recently got engaged but ever since she is acting very different she seems to firstly not ring me anymore and when i ring her all she can talk about is the wedding, i am seriously considering cutting her off, i am single myself, so i suppose it makes it that bit harder. i Know she is excited but last time i spoke to her (two weeks ago) i told her about a serious issue i was having at home and she did not have the time of day to listen :mad:

maybe i am being the inconsiderate one,but any advice would be mucho appreicated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

if ye can put up with listening to the nonsense for awhile do so.

If not when she starts create a distraction and keep doing it until she realises your one of the people that doesn't want to hear it every minute of the day some times women can be slow here and not get it lay it down real thick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭hottstuff

Sounds like she has found other things more important than friendship.
    You may have to be up front and ask
    "are we friends anymore"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Buy a handbag?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

or get a makeover? it is the fashion and appearance forum...

dont mean to be insensitive, but you might get some more tips in the personal issues section maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,034 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Moved from Fashion&Appearance to Personal Issues...

• Advertisement
Advertisement