Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mountain Biking Killarney /beginners

Options
  • 27-04-2015 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi guys. Have recently moved back down to Killarney and am interested in taking up Mountain biking as a hobby. I have a road bike and cycle it frequently whilst training for different events like Killarney adventure race etc. Went up torc mountain yesterday (Sunday 26th) and there was a group of about 10 mountain bikers going up a trail just after the car park. Are there groups or clubs that you would recommend to help get started. I'm also in the hunt for a mountainbike. will prob use it a couple of times a week. Would i need to go full suss etc? Approx €1,000 to spend.. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement