Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MARVELLOUS BBC2

Options
  • 26-09-2014 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭

watched this last night fantastic little film

if its repeated give it a watch

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭smellmepower

Really enjoyed it, like a better version of Forest Gump I thought. Great performance from Toby Jones too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Fantastic, and all the better for being a true story. I certainly had something in my eye a couple of times. Toby Jones was brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

I recorded this, only got around to watching it last night. Terrific film, you couldn't help but enjoy it.

I hope the BBC repeat it at Christmas, it's the kind of programme you want all your mates to watch so you can all talk about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Skid X wrote: »
    I recorded this, only got around to watching it last night. Terrific film, you couldn't help but enjoy it.

I hope the BBC repeat it at Christmas, it's the kind of programme you want all your mates to watch so you can all talk about it.

Someone at the BBC had the same thought, and Marvellous will be repeated on Christmas Day on BBC2 at 11pm

Advertisement