Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rte player not working

Options
  • 22-09-2014 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else having trouble with it?

Yesterday I couldn't get it to work at all today when I press play on a show it looks like it's buffering and about to start but sadly it isn't.

Not sure what's up?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭PrettyPolly155

Same thing is happening to me. It's like its stuck on the ads. Live streaming is fine however.

Are you on a laptop or tablet or what??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

Whew, thanks. Felt like it was only me.

Yes I am on a laptop, I always had weird issues with it, but swtiching to another browser other than Chrome used to do the trick. Now I can't get it to work on ANY browser.

I am ragin too as usually I wouldn't care but Fair City has actually been good lately and I am dyin to see the lastest episode :p

Are you using any ad blockers?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭anto3473

aIt's most likely ad-block plus, the RTE player won't work when it's on. Add an exception for that one site and it should work fine. had the problem with both chrome and Firefox and it took me a while to figure it out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

Karsini wrote: »
    Are you using any ad blockers?

Yes but it's never mattered before. Lemme try......

**just stopped my ad-block and it worked!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless ya kind person :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Maysa07

Some changes where made recently,it can detect ad blocker now on your browser.
    To get around this just edit your host file.

Advertisement