Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to Source a 12 lead 6 channel ECG Portable Machine

Options
  • 12-11-2014 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

My eldest brother is an AP and a die hard one at that. On his Christmas list this year is a Portable 12 lead 6 Channel ECG machine for his own use.

any ideas on where to source a reasonably priced one?

I can get one from china for about €300 but was hoping to shop closer to home!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭defib

eBay China is the only way to go.

The company I work with sell them and your looking at the best part of a 1,000. For baics unit.

The units from China are cheap but remember its a long way to return it if there is a problem.

Pinkycharm wrote: »
    My eldest brother is an AP and a die hard one at that. On his Christmas list this year is a Portable 12 lead 6 Channel ECG machine for his own use.

any ideas on where to source a reasonably priced one?

I can get one from china for about €300 but was hoping to shop closer to home!

Advertisement