Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which would you choose

Options
  • 16-10-2014 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭

im doing a finger food buffet for about 60 people and im using Chicken drumsticks they come in 2500 gms one box has about 26 drumsticks in it and the other the same weight has about 32 drumsticks in it

just wondering which box i should choose ,? and how many drumsticks should i do per person

also doing sandwhiches how many rounds should i do per person ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

torrevieja wrote: »
    im doing a finger food buffet for about 60 people and im using Chicken drumsticks they come in 2500 gms one box has about 26 drumsticks in it and the other the same weight has about 32 drumsticks in it

just wondering which box i should choose ,? and how many drumsticks should i do per person

also doing sandwhiches how many rounds should i do per person ?

If I had to have drumsticks (which I personally don't eat), I'd go for the meatier ones, so the ones with fewer in the box at the same weight.

For sandwiches I'd go with 6 triangles per person as long as they're nice. If the only other option is chicken, make sure you make plenty of vegetarian.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭torrevieja

im doing chicken vol au vonts, Spicy wedges ,sandwhiches, cocktail sausages, Chicken drumsticks and canapes

just wondering how many chicken drumsticks per person if i u se the large ones ?

would you think i would be better with chicken wings instead of drumsticks ?

Advertisement