Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

LPG switch over.

Options
  • 14-08-2013 10:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where bouts and how much it would cost to switch over an LPG kit from one car to another. Might have the chance of getting one for free, working perfectly but needs to be switched.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,089 ✭✭✭✭CiniO

Saab Ed wrote: »
    Anybody know where bouts and how much it would cost to switch over an LPG kit from one car to another. Might have the chance of getting one for free, working perfectly but needs to be switched.

Is it the same make and model?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

CiniO wrote: »
    Is it the same make and model?

Nope. 4 cylinder 1.4 to a 2 litre

• Registered Users Posts: 16,089 ✭✭✭✭CiniO

Saab Ed wrote: »
    Nope. 4 cylinder 1.4 to a 2 litre

I strongly doubt you will be able to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,937 ✭✭✭✭unkel

LPG your Saab? Not sure exactly what Saab(s) you have ATM but I briefly researched it and LPG wasn't recommended for the 9-5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

CiniO wrote: »
    I strongly doubt you will be able to do it.

I know nothing about it. Just a brain fart I had earlier. Why might it not work? What do I need to know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭74merc

I got my kit switched from one car to another for 600 quid sterling in the North.

Advertisement