Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Ugly' cat video

Options
  • 29-07-2009 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/also_in_the_news/7919495.stm

A strange looking cat has been causing a stir at a veterinary hospital in America.

The cat's name is Ugly Bat Boy and he is bald apart from a furry chest.

Dr. Stephen Bassett was given the cat by a client and says Ugly is happy with the attention he attracts at his surgery in Exeter, New Hampshire, in the USA.

Hospital staff say the curious cat can scare and mesmerise people.

Hmmmm, looks like a Sphinx with some chest hair to me, hair reminds me of the lower part of a lion's mane

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭microgirl

Wow, he's fantastic! And huge! That's just brilliant :)

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Call me Socket

OMG he's humongous!! That hair is very un-catlike... it has a lion's mane look like you said Demonique. His rump is very strong looking...maybe it's the latest lion hybrid! Upclose shot near the end is a bit dinosaur-ish...
    He's fab though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Amazing looking cat! He does look like a Sphinx with chest hair :D If hes healthy hes a fab looking animal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Fantastic looking kitty... I wouldn't consider him to be ugly at all!

Advertisement