Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

motorbike show

Options
  • 29-10-2008 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

was at the motorbike show a few years back in the RDS. does anyone know if this is still running?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Moved from Events.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

It wasn't on last year, but it is supposed to be on this year

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭FiSe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭bmcgov86

good stuff, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Bang Bang

The RDS has to be the worst motorbike show I've ever attended and they have te cheek to charge in.
    Save your time and get a cheap flight to the NEC in Birmingham where you will see all the new bikes and accessories and get some real bargains.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭FiSe

Bang Bang wrote: »
    The RDS has to be the worst motorbike show I've ever attended and they have te cheek to charge in.
    Save your time and get a cheap flight to the NEC in Birmingham where you will see all the new bikes and accessories and get some real bargains.

Oh not that again :rolleyes: There surely must be a worse one somwhere...

NEC is big and so is London Custom show and so are many others, Las Vegas is massive and so are many others, I'm not defending RDS, but let's not compare uncomparable.
    And I'm still not sure that bike shows, in general, should be about 'buying stuff'. It sounds more like a market then a show to me...

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

FiSe wrote: »
    It sounds more like a market then a show to me...
    The RDS one was exactly that, a market. Just not a very good one. Bit like being asked to pay into a collection of shops imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,915 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

The RDS one was exactly that, a market. Just not a very good one. Bit like being asked to pay into a collection of shops imo.

And then the shops not having any deals:mad: And when I went years ago, 1st and only time, one place was charging more in the RDS then their own shop.

Advertisement