Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I had a weird dream about David Cameron last night.

Options
  • 19-05-2010 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

Last night I dreamt that I was at an airport, about to go on holiday. I was standing in the queue for the body scanner, when the airport workers announced that a new rule had been brought in, that each pasenger must strip totally naked right there in front of everyone to go through the scanner. I was really horrified when everyone in the queue, without complaining at all, just took off all of their clothes right there and I was surrounded by all these fat saggy old naked people. I didn't want to take my clothes off in public, and I noticed that David Cameron was standing in the queue next to me. So I started complaining to him about this rule, and asked him to change it immediately. I said that I didn't want to be forced to take my clothes off in public and he said, "You don't have to take your clothes off, you can choose not to go on holiday." I was furious, and then I woke up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I hate when people tell me about their dreams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

The UK is
    >

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Oh how interesting........ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

+10000000

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Too right! It also has happened to me where girlfriends have dreamt I was cheating on them and then when they wake up they are mad at me and a bit off. Jebus like its a dream, get over it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Misterpphead

I think thats 'standard issue' of how governments introduce there crazy policies....by limiting your options & pushing you into willing submission.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Whats even worse is when people only tell you part of their dreams and leave out all the juicy details

D-Generate wrote: »
    Too right! It also has happened to me where girlfriends have dreamt I was cheating on them and then when they wake up they are mad at me and a bit off. Jebus like its a dream, get over it!

ARRGGGHHH!!! I've had that.

In a mood all morning for something that she imagined I did.

Glad I'm rid of that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Whats even worse is when people only tell you part of their dreams and leave out all the juicy details

Quiet you :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭happyfriday

I've done that only a few times in like 8 years and the only reason I did it was because it felt so real and for the first hour or so after waking up I was very confused and not sure if it had happened or not. It's hard to explain but for a little while you are trying to figure out wtf has happened. I think it's like an anxiety dream or something, thankfully my OH is patient when it comes my crazies as I am to his! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

My clingy ex boyfriend once dreamt that as I was leaving the house to go to the gym I asked him, "Do you have a spare condom I can use?" And when he asked why I said, "Because I'm meeting what's-his-name at the gym now."
    From then on every time I went to the gym he asked me if I was cheating on him, it was very annoying.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Reminds me of a Borat interview and how it took him 17 hours to w**k of a Donkey. Strange!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Do you always dream in poorly disguised Third Way political metaphors?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Think yourself lucky that you don't wake up in excruciating agony, to see your blood-spattered nuts hanging from the lampshade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

That dream would have been a lot more entertaining had it ended....

".... and then David Cameroon and I tore each others clothes off and had explosions of love in each others mouths."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

MLK: "I HAD A DREAM!"

People: "Ah would ya ever shu'p...."

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

I really have to start reading usernames and not relying on avatars. I just saw the train and as I was reading the post I was just thinking, "It must be a dream, Brummytom has never had a girlfriend, let alone girlfriends."

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I had a sex dream about David Cameron, it was nasty. PM me for details. Ha Ha Ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭SoulTrader

You lost me at "Cameron".

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Not a good sign when your dreams are that boring! :p

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Wake me up before ya go-go..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Biggins wrote: »
    Wake me up before ya cum-cum..

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Any dream where Cameron's not getting murdered would be classed as a nightmare for me

Darksaga87 wrote: »
    MLK: "I HAD A DREAM!"

Have a dream.

It's "I Have a Dream!"

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Have a dream.

It's "I Have a Dream!"

He was referring to Michael Luther-King, Martin's lesser-known brother, who had a dream.

Advertisement