Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Husband Has Enough - and jumps out of moving car!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

He should have been more responsible about birth control and then he wouldn't be stuck in a car with three kids and rant wife.

Hes married to her, there maybe an outside chance that the kids were planned like..

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

"STFU WOMAN!!"

This has been a message from the road safety authority.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I hope she was driving, he seems a bit emotionally unstable tbh.

biko wrote: »
    I hope she was driving, he seems a bit emotionally unstable tbh.

I'd love to know what it was she was saying to him that he actually thought jumping out was the best plan :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I nearly did that one time with my sister driving. I managed to wait until we were stopped at the lights though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

Abigayle wrote: »
    Hes married to her, there maybe an outside chance that the kids were planned like..

Longshot. 300-1 on the first, evens on the second and apathy on the third.

Longshot. 300-1 on the first, evens on the second and apathy on the third.

Maybe she had just told him she was pregnant again, and he decided to just get out of the car :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭DamoDLK

Jaysus, you'd have to wonder at what point during a 'chat' would the better option be to jump out a moving car.

Poor fecker, thought that jumping and possible getting killed was the better option than listening to the missus...

Funny thing is you know she'll go to town giving out to him when hes out of hospital...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Great example to his kids! :rolleyes:

If my Da had taken a stunt-man tumble out of a moving car in front of me when I was a young lad, I would have been speechless with admiration?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

Maybe she had just told him she was pregnant again, and he decided to just get out of the car :pac:

The withdrawal method. Someone should have told him it doesn't work, ever! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Why should she have stopped talking, just because he rudely asked her to? :confused:

He sounds like a melodramatic eejit! He leaped out of a moving car just because someone wouldn't follow his command.
    Pics plz! :pac:

You make the assumption she was right.......

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Pics plz! :pac:

1qoacp.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

stepbar wrote: »
    You make the assumption she was right.......
    Women are always right.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Tail Wagger

My first wife could moan for Ireland, and when she moaned she bucking moaned. I was driving through Dunlaoghaire at the time, and I was driving a fiat 600 front doors opened the opposite way from to days cars.

She was in the front passenger seat and my son at the time was about 2 and a bit, she moaned so much she didn't notice my son had reached for the door handle. The door opened and the wind caught the door and out the door my son went, lucky for my son she had held on to his legs, as I slowed down he was sprawled out the car door holding on to the door handle and the wife holding his legs. Maybe he was actually trying to jump out the door because she was moaning, like your man the OP is talking about...!

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭mooman

In that case he should have pushed her out

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭blueyedson

Hmmm.. that'll teach her not to nag again...:pac:

mooman wrote: »
    In that case he should have pushed her out

Nyes, thats right. Women get pregnant aaaaallllll by themselves ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Nyes, thats right. Women get pregnant aaaaallllll by themselves ;)

Ask yer one Mary about that....y'know....the Virgin one....

did noone ever teach him to tuck 'n' roll?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 vixtro

That was hilarious! Who was driving the vehicle? And if he's got health insurance, I'm interested in how he's going to explain it to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

vixtro wrote: »
    That was hilarious! Who was driving the vehicle? And if he's got health insurance, I'm interested in how he's going to explain it to them.

Im sure they have "moaning beatch" cover inclusive.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

liah wrote: »
    Who.. who was driving..? :eek:

God, I hope it wasn't the woman. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

I bet it wasn't as cool as Jumping dog!

Advertisement