Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 Euro free from paypal for google play

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,921 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Nigerian prince? Or real?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Can't understand German but thanks anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

Thanks OP, redeemed mine, the germans say it was originally limited to 15000 but they seem to have released more.
    vicwatson wrote: »
    Can't understand German but thanks anyway

Just use chrome it translates automatically or paste the url into google translate.

Einem geschenkten Gaul schaut man nicht ins Maul.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭inbrodericko

THis didn't work for me, it must only work in the germany google play store

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

claimed it but how to redeem ??

• Advertisement

how to redeem ?? purchase to be done from play store or paypal app ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Worked perfectly, thanks (and thanks for the instructions Mr.S)

Mr.S wrote:
    it'l come up as cost price but when your actually billed from PayPal the voucher kicks in

did that and paypal did not use the voucher but withdrew money from bank account !! does it have to be german play store ??

Mr.S wrote:
    ) Subtotal €2.27 EUR Special Offer -€2.24 EUR Total €0.03 EUR Payment €0.03 EUR

Mr.S wrote:
    No, I used the normal store on my phone, so Irish.

ok so i have a uk one linked...will try with irish...thnks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Ive been putting off that €0.10 Runtastic offer for a few days now...

Thank you Op, you've finally pushed me over.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Mr.S wrote: »
    No, I used the normal store on my phone, so Irish.

On my PayPal invoice is says

) Subtotal €2.27 EUR
    Special Offer -€2.24 EUR
    Total €0.03 EUR
    Payment €0.03 EUR

Why were you charged 3c if you have 3.00 credit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭N64

Can you use this more than once (i.e. I spend €1.50 on one application, can I spend the other €1.50 on something else?)

Sam Mac wrote: »
    Why were you charged 3c if you have 3.00 credit?

I bought a €0.10 app which is also $/£0.10 and on PayPal it says I was charged $0.11 out of a €3.00 credit.

N64 wrote: »
    Can you use this more than once (i.e. I spend €1.50 on one application, can I spend the other €1.50 on something else?)

Yep, you can use it for something which is say €5 and off set the cost or buy some things which are €0.89 and have the cost covered altogether.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

What's worth spending my 3euro on?

What's worth spending my 3euro on?

The 2 Runtastic apps on sale for €0.10, usually €4.99 and FaceTune also for €0.10 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Thanks, checks out what movies are €3 :D

I was reading the terms and conditions and it says that this offer is only for people in Germany so I wonder is there a chance that if PayPal cops on they'll charge the default method attached to the Irish PayPal account?

https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/wallet/card/

Click this link and at the bottom of the page it shows how much credit ye have left.

You can pay for apps on Google Play with PayPal? I just thought it was Google Wallet only....by the way I think I saw at the outset that it was only lustig (valid) until the 1st April.

• Advertisement

You can pay for apps on Google Play with PayPal? I just thought it was Google Wallet only....by the way I think I saw at the outset that it was only lustig (valid) until the 1st April.

Yep since Summer of last year you've been able to use PayPal.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭rubicon99

love my Iphone, use to have Ipad, sold it and yesterday I ordered my first Android Tablet. This will come handy for some paying apps, thanks a mil OP :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Voucher has an expiry date of 31-03-15- so you've 3 weeks to use it.
    If you go to the manage your account settings- where it lists the credit cards/bank accounts etc- the section under is 'saved vouchers'. There is a slide on the Googleplay voucher for 'Use at next Googleplay transaction Yes/No' Make sure the slide is set to yes- mine wasn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

£3 free credit for UK customers, so not just Germany then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jaymcg91

If you go to the manage your account settings- where it lists the credit cards/bank accounts etc- the section under is 'saved vouchers'. There is a slide on the Googleplay voucher for 'Use at next Googleplay transaction Yes/No' Make sure the slide is set to yes- mine wasn't.

I can't see that option? Good tip though!

I can't find it either through the paypal site but if you click AlanS's link above it'll get you directly to it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭leck

For those like me looking for it on the Google Play side - the credit appears in your PayPal account. When I go to Bank and Cards (or to Wallet) it shows up under Saved Vouchers.

Link to Wallet - https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/wallet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭thierry14

Working great OP.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭smoochie06

Thanks op. Got the credit last night and got a book today and it worked a treat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 puresoundcloud

when does this credit run out?

Google plays 3rd birthday promo discounts this week... *new account cant post links!* google it for a list.
    (Joe is a good movie only €1.99 Nic Cage is actually great in it!)

not sure how long these prices will be up for? OR if any new titles added everyday? there isnt much on this list to be fair. shan't complain for free, thanks OP

not sure how long these prices will be up for? OR if any new titles added everyday? there isnt much on this list to be fair. shan't complain for free, thanks OP

voucher to be used before 1st april i think !!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 26 Flappy Burd

Cheers.

Picked up Flockers for 1.99.

ps: Does this time i still have 1.01 to spend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭matchthis

Million ways to die in the west or Peter Jackson's, king kong are €3 for SD copy

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭r0chf0rt

Nice one!! Now I have £3 stg credit and €3 Euro credit!! :) Nothing there I want that I haven't already purchased unfortunately!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭odddavey

Nice one!! Now I have £3 stg credit and €3 Euro credit!! :) Nothing there I want that I haven't already purchased unfortunately!

It appears the German discount has expired but the sterling one still works.
    4 euro 17 cents approx

Thanks very much

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

odddavey wrote: »
    4 euro 17 cents approx

Thanks very much

is there a link for the sterling one? cant see it anywhere??
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭odddavey

Dr Bob wrote: »
    is there a link for the sterling one? cant see it anywhere??
    cheers
    see 10.49 today on third page

odddavey wrote: »
    4 euro 17 cents approx

Thanks very much

Just bought an app in euro but the sterling voucher didn't affect the total is there any way to use this?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

moodrater wrote: »
    Just bought an app in euro but the sterling voucher didn't affect the total is there any way to use this?
    same happened to me just now ..
    voucher is there and set to next purchase (tried refund and rebought but no joy)

• Advertisement

Dr Bob wrote: »
    same happened to me just now ..
    voucher is there and set to next purchase (tried refund and rebought but no joy)

The whole coupon thing is a bit half assed I think, coupon doesn't show up in the wallet section in my phone even though I had a popup about saved offers it does show online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Worked, bought mapmyrun pro, thanks op

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

Weird, did it, got nothing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

Expired it seems - OP link is throwing up

"Dieser Gutschein ist leider nicht mehr verfügbar" - This voucher is no longer available

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭leck

Got both the Euro and Sterling vouchers, then yesterday bought tinyCam Monitor PRO on the Google Play store. The 1.99 came out of my dollar balance instead of my Euro voucher. I suppose I should have guessed that would happen since the price was shown in dollars.

My only Android device is a Google Nexus, which was registered in the US. Maybe it won't let me buy anything priced in EUR.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Ditto :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭matchthis

Will the sterling one work in the euro play Store?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

matchthis wrote: »
    Will the sterling one work in the euro play Store?

Yes, i just used there for allcast premium. Defaulted to UK price though when charging

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

Ive been putting off that €0.10 Runtastic offer for a few days now...

Thank you Op, you've finally pushed me over.

Pro Bargain Alerter.

Stare down those 10c offers you might get 30x more with another BA.

Awesome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭sok2005

Thanks a mill for Euro and GBP coupons, great bargain alert!

• Advertisement
Advertisement