Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Peugeot 207

• 27-06-2012 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

Hi i recently bought a 07 peugeot 207. When i start it now the words SPENT and PLIP BATTERY flashes up on the info menu. Could anyone tell me what this means as I want to know as car is under guarantee.

Thanking You

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Row

Its telling you the battery in the remote c/locking needs replacing...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭johnnyb6

Hi ROW, thanks for your help, but I replaced the battery with one in master key before I went on boards and the same warning came up. Would the second battery be the same or did I have to reset something when I changed battery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Row

Maybe replace the battery in the other remote also...if that doesn't work then
    try this...

Resynchronisation of the remote control :
    Switch on the ignition using the key whose remote control is to be resynchronised
    Press one of the transmitter buttons within 10 seconds of the appearance of ignition+

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭johnnyb6

Thanks alot Row, after a few days of replacing the battery, the flashing information stopped, it like it took car few days to recognise new battery. Sorted now anyway.

Thanks Again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Hi,

Have the same problem now, anyone tell me where I can get a new battery for RC ??

TIA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ebay

biko wrote: »
    Ebay

Sorry should have said bricks and mortar shop - do Halfords sell them?

I would say so yeah, motor factors too and even major shops have "button batteries".
    The battery is a cr1220 I think, it'll say on the back of it.

biko wrote: »
    I would say so yeah, motor factors too and even major shops have "button batteries".
    The battery is a cr1220 I think, it'll say on the back of it.

Ah cool so its not like a battery that you have to get from the original car manufacturer? It's like a watch battery per se ? Sorry haven't keys here so cannot check.

Thanks

Yeah it's just a normal button battery.

I found this vid on how to change the battery.

• Advertisement
Advertisement