Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

£10 off an order of £25 - eSpares.co.uk

Options
  • 28-03-2015 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭

I have used this crowd a good few times - they are handy if you need a spare part for a washing machine, dishwasher, dryer etc. I have found them cheaper then any of the Irish spare parts suppliers to be honest.

I just used them for a part for our hotpoint washing machine (hotpoint quoted me €114 - i got it for €30 delivered from eSpares.)

I got an email this morning from them - just enter MYEASTER10 for £10 off an order of £25 (excluding postage)

Postage to Ireland on any order is £7.19 (€9.82)

Or £3.99 + parcel motel of €3.95 (€9.40) if you want to go that route.

Hope its of use to someone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,318 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Used them several times in the past for cooker elements and washing machine bits and pieces. Genreally satisfied let down once or twice with regards no stick when told there was

Advertisement