Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods Returning an item

Options
  • 19-04-2014 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

I've ordered a couple of clothes items from littlewoods, ordered a pair of tracksuit bottoms but just noticed they're the wrong ones and i was meant to order a different pair, they havent been delivered yet, so could i just return them straight away to the delivery guy, or whats the story?
    seems awkward enough to return them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭IanLAD

anyone? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Under Distance Selling regulations you can return the goods within 7 days of delivery but this can be at your own cost, the seller isn't obliged to pay. However Littlewoods allow returns up to 28 days and provide free returns if you follow correct procedure.
    http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/web/en/free-delivery-returns.page

You could try and refuse to accept delivery but if you get what you ordered then you could be creating a messy situation.

Contact them and try change the order but if that doesn't work I suggest you follow their formal returns procedure.

[PS if you're looking for urgent responses don't post when most folks are offline ;) ]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

IanLAD wrote: »
    I've ordered a couple of clothes items from littlewoods, ordered a pair of tracksuit bottoms but just noticed they're the wrong ones and i was meant to order a different pair, they havent been delivered yet, so could i just return them straight away to the delivery guy, or whats the story?
    seems awkward enough to return them
    Just dont accept the delivery, they will automatically be sent back. Tell the fastway driver you're refusing to take the package. Job done.

• Moderators Posts: 6,851 ✭✭✭Spocker

Theres free returns, so I don't think you'll have a problem:

http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/web/en/free-delivery-returns.page

Or you could just call them and ask:

http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/help/en/online-help-system

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭IanLAD

King Krib wrote: »
    Just dont accept the delivery, they will automatically be sent back. Tell the fastway driver you're refusing to take the package. Job done.

ha yeah but ive ordered 2 other items that i want, that will be delivered at the same time, ill try get in contact with them and see what i can do, thanks everyone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just send the unwanted item back by there free service. It's quite normal for these companies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Don't little woods have free returns with parcel motel too?

Advertisement