Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Trad Musicians needed for south Dublin session group

Options
  • 25-03-2014 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

2 trad musicians needed to join up with 5 others in South Dublin to practice and play some decent music. Not for beginners or professionals as no money involved. You need to be a decent player with a good repretoire willing to work sensitively with others. We have enough in the flute department so all others would be welcome. We are in our late 40's/50's

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭gitane007

Whereabouts in South Dublin are we talking?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Murfmann

"We have enough in the flute department" - not the shy retiring types then:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 brian jackson

tlawless wrote: »
    2 trad musicians needed to join up with 5 others in South Dublin to practice and play some decent music. Not for beginners or professionals as no money involved. You need to be a decent player with a good repretoire willing to work sensitively with others. We have enough in the flute department so all others would be welcome. We are in our late 40's/50's

Hi,
    I'm Brian, a guitarist currently playing 6 string banjo, based in portobello, 41yo. Your project sounds like just the kind of thing I'm looking for. I'll attach a link

http://youtu.be/ugu8rNGnmDs

I'd be happy to hear from you if you're interested.

Regards

Brian

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Hi,
    I'm Brian, a guitarist currently playing 6 string banjo, based in portobello, 41yo. Your project sounds like just the kind of thing I'm looking for. I'll attach a link

http://youtu.be/ugu8rNGnmDs

Very nice Brian, I take it you got the bag of spuds from Gerry O'Connor :)

If you're ever up for a session North side gimme a shout.

Advertisement