Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Botcon 2013 product announcements:

Options
  • 29-06-2013 9:05pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The below is just a quick summary, consult sites such as Seibertron, Tformers, TFW2005 and Fullmetalhero for more info.

The Bad:

Hasbro are experimenting with size classes, There will be at least some Beast Hunters Deluxes and Voyagers which are more simplified, but larger.

Personally, i think this is a mistake, and just like when they started packing G.I.Joe vehicles with 5 point articulation drivers, they will back pedal on it.

The good:

Generations Voyager Rhinox, Deluxe Waspinator, Dexlue Armada Starscream, Deluxe Skids. Legion (MTMTE) Swerve, Legion Cosmos

The slightly forced:

Generations Blitzwing with a new head as Double Dealer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Blitzwing is a crap template for 'Dealer.

That Rhinox looks badass though.

The idol to millions has finally gotten an action figure worthy of him!

Botcon-2013-29_1372726943.jpg

Any pics of DLX Armada Starscream online? I'd be pretty interested to see how that turns out.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

Galvasean wrote: »
    The idol to millions has finally gotten an action figure worthy of him!

Not coming to a toy shop near you soon. Gears repaint soon please.... as a stop gap for an eventual Masterpiece.
    Those iGear Mini-warriors bug me for some reason.
    Galvasean wrote: »

Any pics of DLX Armada Starscream online? I'd be pretty interested to see how that turns out.

Hasbro didn't allow photos of the slides, and no press photos, and obviously no test shots in the cases.

Maybe SDCC.

and if not SDCC, quite probably NYCC.

Of course by then we'll have something new to bite our (own) fingernails about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭AxlF

I'm not sure about that DoubleDealer. The G1 is my favourite powermaster and one of the few that survived my childhood.
    However, my recent collecting has leaned very heavily towards Autobots, so maybe this will help balance that out.

Doubledealer_Vehicle_2-44685-630-500-90-wm-left_top-100-Unicroncomwatermarkpng.jpg

Advertisement