Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nick Roche artwork

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,976 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Site's blocked in work.

Quick summary?

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Thanks for sharing this, it's a great way to raise money for a worthy cause. I'll be picking one up.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭DBK

Site's blocked in work.

Quick summary?

Nick Roche is selling an Art print called "Faster" which is a picture of Blurr for 10euro and all proceeds go to Irish Cancer Society.

Site's blocked in work.

Quick summary?

Nick Roche is selling 150 A3 prints of Blurr, for €10 plus postage with the full €10 going towards sponsoring his brother in running the NYC Marathon for the Irish Cancer Society.

DBK wrote: »
    Nick Roche is selling an Art print called "Faster" which is a picture of Blurr for 10euro and all proceeds go to Irish Cancer Society.

Beat me to it! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭DBK

hmmm...so I was "Faster"???? :P Sorry, I'll get my coat...

DBK wrote: »
    hmmm...so I was "Faster"???? :P Sorry, I'll get my coat...

Terrible! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Spike Witwicky

Gonna order one of these as soon as payday comes!

Love Nicks stuff even though at first i wasnt sure as his stuff is different to my other favourite artists like Don, Guido and Alex

Advertisement