Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Finished work for Christmas? Remember to turn your phone alarm off!

• 22-12-2012 1:02am

Morning AH,

A friendly note to remind if you do not have work on Monday to turn off your mobile phone alarms so you aren't woken at an ungodly hour. There's few things more annoying than being woken up early by an alarm when you were expecting a lie-in!

Merry Christmas.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Hell no, leave it on!

That way you get woken up, look at your phone all drowzy, remember you don't have to get up, and enjoy that awesome feeling of then turning the alarm over and rolling over and going back to sleep feeling snug and smug as fukk :)

orestes wrote: »
    Hell no, leave it on!

That way you get woken up, look at your phone all drowzy, remember you don't have to get up, and enjoy that awesome feeling of then turning the alarm over and rolling over and going back to sleep feeling snug and smug as fukk :)

Sleep > Smug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭bluecode

Thanks for the reminder although I don't actually have a job at the moment. So that's done.

Never can anyone tell me of a way of switching off the kids. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Remember to thank Jesus too for stuff or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

On behalf of those of us who have to work all over the holiday period I say

**** ******* ********!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,707 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

When you have insomnia, you don't really need your alarm. I'm awake since 4am (after 2 hours sleep) and was due in to work at 8 this morning. I watched telly until 6.30am and went home an hour earlier than planned but still did my full shift.

But I already have turned my alarm off. Just in case I get a normal person's sleep...

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Chin Stroker

Orestes 1, Donal 0 ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

or just get up early and enjoy the day anyway

shouldn't you be going out cycling Donal?

or just get up early and enjoy the day anyway

shouldn't you be going out cycling Donal?

I wish. Still resting my left knee.

Sleep it is!

Advertisement