Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sean Fitzpatrick...Cocky to the end !

Options
  • 21-12-2012 10:17pm
    Site Banned Posts: 194 ✭✭

Little Rhunt, just watching him leaving court on the news with his perma tan and his smug grin, I would love to see him get his come uppance but he wont ! Courts are for lower class people not me. WNKR !

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I thought he looked a bit shook.

I thought all those photographers were a bit tabloid tbh :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

andym1 wrote: »
    Little Rhunt, just watching him leaving court on the news with his perma tan and his smug grin, I would love to see him get his comeuppance but he wont ! Courts are for lower class people not me. WNKR !

Maybe that's what the garlic man thought to ;)

• Site Banned Posts: 180 ✭✭Sertus

Seanie and his court appearances is just another pretend exercise by the powers that be

• Site Banned Posts: 194 ✭✭andym1

amdublin wrote: »
    I thought he looked a bit shook.

I thought all those photographers were a bit tabloid tbh :(

Will keep all his loot and his pension too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Death and Taxes

realies wrote: »
    Maybe that's what the garlic man thought to ;)
    And the Judge who got two years.
    And Frank Dunlop.
    And Ray Burke.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Death and Taxes

Will keep all his loot and his pension too
    He has already been declared Bankrupt!

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

He looked shook up for sure .Had a trace of a smile getting home no doubt .He is a condemned man walking .The whole fcuking Country hates him .Whats worse than that .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

The cops should have waited until he was sitting down to his Christmas dinner to pick him up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

You're always guessing if you don't know these folk personally, but I'd say it's a fair shot that the likes of Sean Fitz, Bertie Aherne and Tony Blair couldn't give a flying f@@k about those affected by their misdemeanors, people at the top of the capitalist socio economic order have a ruthlessness akin to that of narco criminals like Eamon Dunne in their mindsets.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

is he getting released for xmas or something?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

anto9 wrote: »
    He looked shook up for sure .Had a trace of a smile getting home no doubt .He is a condemned man walking .The whole fcuking Country hates him .Whats worse than that .

Ireland is a small place. The rest of the world doesn't give a crap. He had his fun and has lots of friends, and we still don't know what's going to happen down the road. He might be laughing yet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 510 ✭✭✭LivelineDipso

Shryke wrote: »
    Ireland is a small place. The rest of the world doesn't give a crap. He had his fun and has lots of friends, and we still don't know what's going to happen down the road. He might be laughing yet.

I can promise you this bastard will get away with it as if the books were to be really investigated then the entire business and political paradaigm across every party in Ireland would be blown wide open for the cancer it is. The public would see the depth of corruption and what we are paying all these taxes for. It would not only contain the names of many, many politicians, but senior civil servants, newspaper editors and journalists, RTE types, sports 'heroes. celebs you name it.

Smirking Fitzs knows this. He is as safe as NAMA houses.

anto9 wrote: »

If he is a sociopath I can tell you he won't care. As for his 'bankrupcy' that's a highly subjective term with these types.

'No money' to them, would be a life of oppulence and luxury for the rest of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I can see his legal team going in on the first day of his trial and attempting to get the case struck out because of the adverse media publicity surrounding him. It worked for CJ Haughey......

"the man has alredy suffered enough!"

The Irish fall for this crap too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Half this country got caught up in buying and selling property, but I don't see them going around hanging their heads in shame - instead they're using every opportunity to tell the rest of us how they want us to pay their debts and get them out of negative equity. Anglo screwed up bigtime, but people are making Fitzpatrick out to be the scapegoat for everything that has happened which simply isn't the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Wild_Dogger

hmmm wrote: »
    Half this country got caught up in buying and selling property, but I don't see them going around hanging their heads in shame - instead they're using every opportunity to tell the rest of us how they want us to pay their debts and get them out of negative equity. Anglo screwed up bigtime, but people are making Fitzpatrick out to be the scapegoat for everything that has happened which simply isn't the case.

Eh ok Sean ...........

He would be sent to the chamber in China.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 Richardsons Muff

Little Rhunt, just watching him leaving court on the news with his perma tan and his smug grin, I would love to see him get his come uppance but he wont ! Courts are for lower class people not me. WNKR !
    I can promise you this bastard will get away with it as if the books were to be really investigated then the entire business and political paradaigm across every party in Ireland would be blown wide open for the cancer it is. The public would see the depth of corruption and what we are paying all these taxes for. It would not only contain the names of many, many politicians, but senior civil servants, newspaper editors and journalists, RTE types, sports 'heroes. celebs you name it.

Smirking Fitzs knows this. He is as safe as NAMA houses.
    I can see his legal team going in on the first day of his trial and attempting to get the case struck out because of the adverse media publicity surrounding him. It worked for CJ Haughey......

this thread is chilling in its predictions.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

hmmm wrote: »

Eh...I haven't hid 10s of millions worth of loans causing a national banking crisis. Scapegoat my back side!

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Maewyn Succat

Eh...I haven't hid 10s of millions worth of loans causing a national banking crisis. Scapegoat my back side!

You might want to look into it a bit more if you think that's what caused the banking crisis.

• Advertisement
Advertisement