Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hilltop Airsoft Ranges

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

thanks to those out today and the marshals of course, can't forget you guys :)

See ya's next time (BTW Dave, we got home safe, and I smiled too :P)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 HilltopAirsoft

Thanks to everyone a hilltop, I had a great time today (especially at the end) :)
    T4RGET wrote: »
    thanks to those out today and the marshals of course, can't forget you guys :)

See ya's next time (BTW Dave, we got home safe, and I smiled too :P)

Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves and got home with dental work intact :D

If you are interested we have another game running this Sunday and its looking like the weather might be good again.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 khaniszcze

Few pic from last sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Black Bullet

Are there many booked in for this Sunday?. I was up with yas Sunday 2 weeks ago and I had a great day. Hopefully the weather will be the same.:D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

I havent been out much my self the last 3 weeks as ive been sick. cant make it now this weekend either.
    Looking at them pics makes me wana get back up there soon though..

• Advertisement

Hilltop will be joining in with the St Patricks Day fun this weekend with our Patricks day themed games. We will be closed on Saturday but games will be starting at 9:30 Sunday morning. Can anyone interested in coming please let us know by ringing 01-2818025 emailing info@hilltopairsoft.com or by messaging us here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 johnoc70

I have a few lads who are new to airsoft looking for game some Saturday. Anyone interested????

Hi John, I don't normally run games on a Saturday but if you can get a few guys together and give me a little notice I can run an introductory game for you. You can ring me on 01-2818025 if you want to discuss it further.

Hilltop airsoft is running a large game on Sunday the 25th of March. There are currently 40+ players booked in. Games will start at 9:30 and run until 4:30-5:00. If you are interested in playing you can contact me on 01-2818025 email me at info@hilltopairsoft.com or message us here.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Tov

A big thanks to the lads out at Hilltop for giving us a great day's shooting on Sunday!

It's a savage site, loved the different kind of terrain and some stunning views of the Wicklow mountains while you're at it! Great work on the cqb village as well, it made for a nice tense arena for the final army of two game :cool:

And fair play to all the young lads who were playing there on Sunday too, they showed some great spirit and their honesty and pluck throughout the day was a credit to the sport!

We'll definitely be back as a team again soon enough:D

- Viper Squad

• Advertisement

In an effort to save you all from easter weekend boredom and chocolate egg over indulgence Hilltop Airsoft will be running games on both Friday and Sunday of this week. If you plan on attending either day please contact me by phone on 01-2818025, by email at info@hilltopairsoft.com or by messaging us here. (Please note Hilltop Airsoft accepts no responsibility for any injuries caused to large anthropomorphic rabbits carrying hampers by airsofters this weekend :D)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

More great games played today. Espically that creaping through the undergrowth stoping lads plant the gun case :)
    So tired now, cant wait for next time.....
    Did not get to take any pics today as was to busy making war
    so here are 3 from another recent visit.....

6911918432_4c59530e58.jpg
    kellys other heros by BarryKelly, on Flickr

7058040951_d4db3fa2ac.jpg
    stand off on the bank by BarryKelly, on Flickr

7058068465_0b0b68b693.jpg
    mad hatter by BarryKelly, on Flickr

Games are starting at 9:30 again this Sunday. Can anyone planning on attending let us know by mail at info@hilltopairsoft.com by phone on 01-2818025 or by messaging us here.

Hilltop Airsoft will be running games this Sunday the 22nd of April. Games will be starting at 9:30 and will run until 16:30 - 17:00
    If you are interested in attending please let me know by either ringing the office on 01-2818025 or by emailing us at info@hilltopairsoft.com.

Hi All as a result of the severe weather conditions expected for this coming Sunday the 29th of April Hilltop Airsoft will not be running any games. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause to those of you planning on attending. We expect to be back open for Sunday the 6th of May.

Hi All we are back open this Sunday the 6th. Games will be running from 9:30 to 16:30. If you are planning on attending can you email me at info@hilltopairsoft.com or ring the office on 01-2818025.

Hilltop Airsoft is running games on Sunday the 20th of May. Start time is 9:30 as usual and games will run until 4:30-5:00. The weather is looking good so far so if you are planning on attending please contact the office on 01-2818025 or email info@hilltopairsoft.com or message us here.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭miske

hi guys you open this sunday?

miske wrote: »
    hi guys you open this sunday?

Hi Miske, we are open this Sunday. Can you give the office a ring on 01-2818025 if you are coming up.

• Advertisement

Hilltop Airsoft will be running games again this Sunday the 27th. If you are interested in attending please contact us on 01-2818025 or email us at info@hilltopairsoft.com or you can message us here.

hey guys.. just looking for more info about the night game, I'm getting the tickets tomorrow once I have final numbers from my team but I my question is.
    I know the rules on the ranges is that no camo is allowed. so do this apply on the 30th seeing as we'll be airsofting after or will we turn up in regular clothes and bring camo with us?

T4RGET wrote: »
    hey guys.. just looking for more info about the night game, I'm getting the tickets tomorrow once I have final numbers from my team but I my question is.
    I know the rules on the ranges is that no camo is allowed. so do this apply on the 30th seeing as we'll be airsofting after or will we turn up in regular clothes and bring camo with us?

We are making an exception to the camo rule for the 30th. So you can wear your airsofting gear to the range but there still won't be any airsoft guns allowed into the Clubhouse :D

We are making an exception to the camo rule for the 30th. So you can wear your airsofting gear to the range but there still won't be any airsoft guns allowed into the Clubhouse :D

awesome :) Also I rang yesterday and someone from the shooting department answered, he said to wait till tomorrow and Dave would ring me back, I'm going to ring now again :)
    rang again. A woman answered saying a person from the airsoft department would ring me back, nothing yet. rang back twice again but nothing still.. sorry to be a pain but getting kind of worried as it's the last day, can ya's help me?

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭mps oshea

are you guys open this sunday yes?

mps oshea wrote: »

+1 on that, MERKS need their monthly Hilltop airsoft fix :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 105 ✭✭Raccoon City Development Labs

mps oshea wrote: »

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

Me and 2 others would also like to know!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 105 ✭✭Raccoon City Development Labs

Hilltop have confirmed that they will be open on the 15th on there facebook page

• Advertisement

Hi Guys, sorry for the late reply I normally get an email notification if someone posts on this thread but none came in.

We are open this Sunday. The site will be open from 9 with sign in opening at 9:30, Games will be starting as soon as possible once everyone has signed in.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask here, ring the office (01-2818025) email us at info@hilltopairsoft.com or message us on facebook.

Dave

Advertisement