Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

wexford airsoft club

Options
  • 05-12-2010 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

ok guys and girls here it is st stephens day xmas skermish at wexford airsoft club open to every one 10 euro for the day but here is the good part each player will be handed an envolop at sign in in one envolop will be a voucher for a complete kit aeg,pistol,holster,combats,jacket. you can only open your envolop at the... end of the day but must carry it with you and keep it safe if its open when the games are over its void this is to celebrate the opening of enniscorthy airsoft centre there will also be goodies hidden all around the site for the day so make sure you get up for it remember all are welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tonymccann

wexford airsoft club is open this sunday winter price applies lol 10 euro for the day 10 sign in wrap up warm and come and see the new base that has been built by the lads its really fab

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 f nangle

<snip>

-=AIR=- wrote: »

many thanks really nice pics too hope to see you again

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

Def be back ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

hey lads whats the story with this site? havent played airsoft in a good while and i come on to see there is a site 20 minutes from me :D where is it?

weeder wrote: »
    hey lads whats the story with this site? havent played airsoft in a good while and i come on to see there is a site 20 minutes from me :D where is it?

hey the site is in enniscorthy well just outside its on the bunclody rd just past the ballykarney in www.wexfordairsoft.webs.com

any more you need to know just pop me a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Are places limited for the 26th? If we need to be booked in, I'll probably be able to make it

richieffff wrote: »
    Are places limited for the 26th? If we need to be booked in, I'll probably be able to make it

open to all no need to book unless you are looking for a loan gun would be good to see you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

tonymccann wrote: »
    open to all no need to book unless you are looking for a loan gun would be good to see you

Thanks I might have someone coming with me who needs a loan gun, but I'll have to see if he can make it

• Advertisement

its game on in wexford airsoft club tomorrow and only one week to the st stephens skermish yaaaaaaaa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 streetlethal

just joined up on wexfordairsoft site gonna get myself and some friends equipment come new year im in co.kilkenny myself so not far away at all
    currently looking into which equipment to buy (gun) been advised electric
    does the club offer rental of equipment or is that if available for members only
    look forward to giving it a go

just joined up on wexfordairsoft site gonna get myself and some friends equipment come new year im in co.kilkenny myself so not far away at all
    currently looking into which equipment to buy (gun) been advised electric
    does the club offer rental of equipment or is that if available for members only
    look forward to giving it a go

hi yes we do rental guns they are €10 for the gun the mask and then you just need to buy bb's they are €5 for 2000 rd bags best thing for you to do is come on down to the club some sunday and try it out when there get talking to the others there see what equipment they are using then when you go to buy you have some idea what u are looking for i have just pm'ed my number to you feel free to give me a call

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

game still on the 26th tony?? u get much snow?

game is still on 26 at wexford airsoft club see attached the pic of the kit that one person will win on the day with thanks to enniscorthy airsoft club valued at over €400 PIC_0109.JPG

well here we have it the first game of 2011 and its gonna be good we have a crackin game planned so its GAME ON so lock and load

what a day today thanks to all for turning up over 40 onsite remember guys we are there every sunday 10euro for the day

sunday the 9th is this on
    would like to head down tomorrow myself and have a go ?

another great day at wexford airsoft club thanks to all

fantastic day cant wait for more, first time out for me. learnt so much for next time cracking bunch of guys there.
    comes highly recommended

• Advertisement

its game on at wexford airsoft club in enniscorthy this sunday and next sunday is expected to be a big one with over 40 expected onsite so LOCK AND LOAD AND LET THE GAMES BEGIN

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Nicole22

looking forward to heading down this sunday

Im going mad im gonna miss this one and there is soooo much more work done onsite looks really great and thats thanks to a handfull of the guys as i said im going mad im gonna miss it but enjoy the site everyone and ill say it again everyone and anyone is welcome its 10 euro for the day and 10 euro for loan gun mag and mask bb's for sale onsite 5 euro f o r 2000rds

looking forward to this again myself
    great spot :)

on site parking
    could the owner of reg number rzc, blue morris minor please move your car you are causing an obstruction:)

000_0002.jpg

000_0001.jpg

lol just wanted to piont out that we did not put that car there it was already dumped there so we decided to use it lol nice pics tho lol

more work being done weekly on the site its looking good but lots more to come lol

its game on on sunday as it is every sunday more work done on site this week

great marshells sorted for tomorrow so i get to play for the first time in ages im looking forward to it so you all better watch out lol

great day yesterday thanks everyone nearly 30 onsite lots of fun im sore now tho lol roll on next sunday remember guys and girls its only 10 euro to play our site

• Advertisement

wac2.jpg

wac4.jpg

wac3.jpg

wac1.jpg

some pics from sunday 30/1/11

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement