Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fingal Airsoft

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    Thanks for the feed back Joey2069, it's all trial and error until we get it right;), and we are looking forward to your return:D.

Yeah we just chucked in the last game to get some action going before we lost the light that was left, it gets dark in that woodland so the Orchard was the only well lit area left!

All points raised will be addressed as soon as we can, i.e. tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭steodee

Every two weeks
    Damm sorry we missed you Steodee:(, now you know where it is try for tomorrow evening again starting at 7:30?

Cheers hopefully i can arange another lift up, hope everything went well sounds like a blast anyway

Every two weeks
    Still some places left for this evenings play test:D at 7:30, pm me if you would like to attend.

Bren.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Site-Ops

Many for the slaughter tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Viper Squad 1

Every two weeks
    Great Play test last night lads. Some REAL intence stuff! And thanks for all the Intel. We need as much info as possible on each game so we make improvements. All coments are welcome. We have a couple more Killer game to test Tonight. See you guys there. marko.:)

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    Quite a few, but as it's a big site the more there is the better:D.
    To be honest I'd like a big bloody army with me to storm that hill, I was working my way up the hill with a team member last night and we got blasted from the side of a bush with a pistol:( the sweat was pissing out of me!:D

So I better turn up in my digital woodland speedo's then..... No need for full camo if its too warm...... :cool:

Every two weeks
    Site-Ops wrote: »
    So I better turn up in my digital woodland speedo's then..... No need for full camo if its too warm...... :cool:

:D:D:D:D:D Brave man!
    But yeah it was very warm last night, I was even tempted to jump in the river just to cool down:D

So there is a secret tropical forest in Stamullen !!!!!!! Deadly.... Maybe I will wear full camo then just incase..... I did get 3 BB's from close range during the HRTA night Ops game that looked like Orions Belt across my ar$e.... So yeah Combats are a must I will give the Camo Speedos a miss then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

Every two weeks
    Age limit anyone?

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    14yrs and up provided you download the waiver form our site www.fingalairsoft.com and have your parent or guardian sign it.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

Every two weeks

i believe multicam hotpants are the coming trend.

Every two weeks
    hairball wrote: »
    i believe multicam hotpants are the coming trend.

:eek: I don't have the legs for them :eek:! To hairy!:D

Every two weeks
    :eek: I don't have the legs for them :eek:! To hairy!:D

immac?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Ted The Head

Every two weeks
    hairball wrote: »
    immac?

SILK STOCKINGS :D:D:D

Lads...... I'm building up a bad image here now. Camo style hot pants and camo silk stockings?!!!!!:confused:

This will only work if you wear a camo boob-tube to match......

Every two weeks
    Lads...... I'm building up a bad image here now. Camo style hot pants and camo silk stockings?!!!!!:confused:

This will only work if you wear a camo boob-tube to match......

Now you've gone to far!!
    What sort of wierd perverted skirmisher are you?:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just remember to bring your high heels:p

Now you've gone to far!!
    What sort of wierd perverted skirmisher are you?:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just remember to bring your high heels:p

I only have ACU high heels :o Cant get the digital woodland version.....

Every two weeks
    I only have ACU high heels :o Cant get the digital woodland version.....

Mine a Leopard Skin :confused: ( If its good enough for a Leopard, its good enough for me;))

Mine a Leopard Skin :confused: ( If its good enough for a Leopard, its good enough for me;))

Where did you get them...... ?! At least they are closer to woodland than the ACU

• Advertisement

Here ya go...... This should be at the gate to greet us this evening !

Every two weeks
    Site-Ops

When we were clearing some brambles on the site, I accidently hit it with my spade:mad:
    (yes the camo works very well:( Poor Leopard)

Every two weeks
    Here ya go...... This should be at the gate to greet us this evening !

Ohh we have one of those and she's called Pete! :p:p:p:p

Ohh we have one of those and she's called Pete! :p:p:p:p

I fear this Pete more than the terrain that lies ahead this evening......

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Every two weeks
    A.T.F was up in Fingal airsoft yesterday. Wow fantastic site you would get lost in the place very easy :D looking forward to going back there:D

best of luck with the site lads !! from Airsoft Tactical Force

Every two weeks
    I fear this Pete more than the terrain that lies ahead this evening......

so you should...and not because of camouflage lingerie >:)

Every two weeks
    Looking forward to having the A.T.F. back to The Orchard again, great bunch of guys and very skilled, and thanks for the feed back.:D

Bren.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

Every two weeks
    14yrs and up provided you download the waiver form our site www.fingalairsoft.com and have your parent or guardian sign it.:D

Bah! not again! Yet another savage site I CAN'T skirmish at because I was born a year too late:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭steodee

Every two weeks
    sorry bout not being able to help out with the play tests hopefully ill be up there the weekend though, im just tryin to arange a lift home at the late hours

cheers for the invites

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭heyjay14

Every two weeks
    Hey lads was at the play test yesterday and found it amazing,brillant site easy to get lost and somtimes i couldnt see people when they were 15 feet in frount of me :D deffinitly going back there again.....

Every two weeks
    Just in from The Orchard,And another Play Test, All went well!!:):) Now to get ready for the long weekend:cool:

Every two weeks
    Again a big thanks to all the guys who made the effort to play test our site this evening;), from all the reports we are getting back the site is one that'll have you coming back time and time again!

We can promise you one thing and that is we will make this site the best it can be!

Now taking bookings for our opening weekend! So come on and try it you won't be sorry!

Bren.

Every two weeks
    Website now updated:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Every two weeks
    And the website would be located?????

As in web addy for you smart arses.

Every two weeks
    And the website would be located?????

As in web addy for you smart arses.

:confused:?????? www.FingalAirsoft.com
    I don't know how to type it in braille:D ,
    maybe this [url]www..:.:::..::::.:::..com[/url]!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭j0ey2069

Once a month
    Thank's for the quote on the site lads. Will def be up on Sunday. Got some new equipment I'm itching to try out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

Never, I love playing in a flat feild with tyres and pallets as cover!
    Thanks to Bren and the others who runs the place, well done to yous lads great evening we had today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Never, I love playing in a flat feild with tyres and pallets as cover!
    Site looks the biz, better link it on the bebo :)

Saturday here we come. Looks like its gonna be brilliant lads, good job:D

Simon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Every two weeks
    cheers :)

Every two weeks
    Ok guys I just had to add these reviews of the site taken from http://www.airsoftportal.com/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=36&thread_id=233

Posted on 30-05-2008 00:53
    Today I have been in Fingal Airsoft site, and would like to to say that was one of the best experiences ever. The site is just amazing, very vegetated, and it is not for a noob for sure, you want to have low caps or mid cap mags to keep you silent while moving, you cant just run and do Rambo style game, TACTICS is very important, cover team mates, walk in pairs, squads, TEAM play is a major factor in wining a game. Its a MUST to try, some will like it some will love it and wont go anythere else. For us regular skirishers is another place to go and have a good day.

Best of Luck Fingal Airsoft
    Tommazikas C.A.P Team member

Posted on 30-05-2008 07:47
    Absolutely fantastic site!!!!!! Tha jungles , where u can be shoot from front ,back and unknow direction :D u sit in position and listen to the birds sound and is so silence so peaceful but u know enemy is some where beside and just waiting for the moment to kill you :D I can call this site Heaven for airsofters and im sure it will be werry busy at weekends.

Well done !!!!!

AIR C.A.P Team member

A big thanks to the lads from C.A.P.! Be sure to check out there site.

We are opening our site tomorrow at 10am and don't forget to check out our menu on our website:D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

Once a month
    Hi Lads,

Was out at the test on Wednesday night, truly a fantastic site. You have to use every sense you have to stay alive in the games, watch every step you make for the sound of snapping twigs that give your position away.

Looking forward to heading back.

Steve

Bren, Mark, Pete, Ted and the two young lads...... Absolute Quality site Congrats...... Im still sore from the terrain it is fantastic !

Anyone who has not been to the site yet THIS IS A MUST !

Looking forward to getting back up there real soon.

Jay

Every two weeks
    Bren, Mark, Pete, Ted and the two young lads...... Absolute Quality site Congrats...... Im still sore from the terrain it is fantastic !

Anyone who has not been to the site yet THIS IS A MUST !

Looking forward to getting back up there real soon.

Jay

Thanks Jay,

We really held that left flank on "6mil Hill", and it gets really dark in them woods:D. Good games and we look forward to your return!

Bren.

Thanks Jay,

We really held that left flank on "6mil Hill", and it gets really dark in them woods:D. Good games and we look forward to your return!

Bren.

I challenge any team to conquer 6 mil hill....... Even the SAS or the Seals would struggle..... Nobody was getting up that hill Bren ! :D

Every two weeks
    Well the A.T.F. are going to try it Sunday:D, let's see what there made of!;)

Well the A.T.F. are going to try it Sunday:D, let's see what there made of!;)

Well good luck to them but I dont see it happening...... Signing out - See ya soon.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

Every two weeks
    Sent yizzers an email on yer site,

I'd like to pop out and try it on Monday if there's any games going on then, looks the business, I'd be out on Saturday or Sunday but sadly I have prior engagements.

Will there be any games happening of a monday then?

Every two weeks
    Spetzcong wrote: »
    Sent yizzers an email on yer site,

I'd like to pop out and try it on Monday if there's any games going on then, looks the business, I'd be out on Saturday or Sunday but sadly I have prior engagements.

Will there be any games happening of a monday then?

Email sent Spetzcong;)

If the numbers are good then yes we will be open:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 ISnipeFreely

Every two weeks
    All Airsoft Guns will be choreographed before and after each round

Synchronised shooting anyone?:D:D:D:D
    dancing with the CAR(-15)'s?

direct quote from the rules section, sorry had to be pointed out:D

Every two weeks
    Synchronised shooting anyone?:D:D:D:D
    dancing with the CAR(-15)'s?

direct quote from the rules section, sorry had to be pointed out:D

:D:D:D:D:D Yeah we have one big chrono that everybody shoots into together, and on the other end of it there's Pete taking the hits:eek: he's very sensitive so he can tell if your gun is firing over the limit!:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement