Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samourai Jack

Options
  • 25-05-2003 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here watch Samourai Jack i thinks its a class cartoon!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flav0rflav

Well on the odd afternoon that I happened not to be in work, I thought it was quite good.

What about Sponge Bob Square Pants?

hmm, could I get a avatar image of him?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Samurai Jack is probably the best *cough* kids *cough* cartoon I've seen in years.

Anybody of any plans to release a DVD?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Samurai Jack is genius..... tangy, and refreshingly different.

One of the episodes on CNX yesterday was the one where he learns how to jump.

Aku: You can FLY?
    Jack: No.... jump good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

yups funny series, i enjoy them :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah, samuri jack is damn excellent
    the scotsman is hilarious when he's in it (twice I think),and the episode "jack and the rave" is bloody hilarious :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

its fukking brilliant......there are no plans for dvd yet but i posted up a link to a dvd petition here before..........

when jack was turned into a chicken and had to fight.......class

Samurai Jack is one of the most orignal and best cartoons ever. Its just like a film in the way that they use slow motion and split screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

the scotsman is hilarious when he's in it

I have to agree. i thought it was hilarious when jack faught him on the bridge when they first met. he gave jack the best look when jack stabbed his bagpipes!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

"oh you've done it now boy"

hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Sigard

Excellent programme i just wish they'd release the entire series on dvd some time soon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

obviously you guys have yet to watch Shin-Chan, its one pretty messed up kiddie show

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

"not fly, just jump good"
    Class show. There has been an episode or two where there isnt one line of dialogue and it still manages to tell a compelling story.
    Love everything about this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Theres WAY to much arse in shin-chan for it to in any way normal!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

Originally posted by Caesar_Bojangle
    obviously you guys have yet to watch Shin-Chan, its one pretty messed up kiddie show

dont get to watch it very often due to work but its good but i still prefer samurai jack.......no contest as figment said "no fly, jump good"

Advertisement