Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Self Catering in Wexford

Options
  • 18-04-2014 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,594 ✭✭✭

Greetings people of Wexford :pac:

Having a staycation this year so looking at self-catering options in the sunny South East.....the Discover Ireland website didn't really tell me much so hoping to leverage some local knowledge on here.

Looking to head to Wexford in maybe mid-June and looking at self-catering options....just myself and the missus and an active 18 month old :cool:

Open to all suggestions/tips/recommendations.....somewhere coastal would be nice I guess but don't want to be a million miles away from civilisation either.

cheers cm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭Marhay70

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Greetings people of Wexford :pac:

Having a staycation this year so looking at self-catering options in the sunny South East.....the Discover Ireland website didn't really tell me much so hoping to leverage some local knowledge on here.

Looking to head to Wexford in maybe mid-June and looking at self-catering options....just myself and the missus and an active 18 month old :cool:

Open to all suggestions/tips/recommendations.....somewhere coastal would be nice I
    guess but don't want to be a million miles away from civilisation either.

cheers cm

Looking to head where in Wexford? Wexford is a tourist county, self catering accommodation is available in lots of places.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,594 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Marhay70 wrote: »
    Looking to head where in Wexford? Wexford is a tourist county, self catering accommodation is available in lots of places.

Cheers for the reply.

As I said, I'm open to all suggestions/recommendations in terms or location and accomodation....only ever been to Wexford once so not familiar with that part of the world at all really tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Hi Cart,

Some of my favourites.

Duncannon, lovely beaches.....lots to do locally, Hook Head, Loftus Hall,. Approx 35 minutes from Wexford town / New Ross

Rosslare Strand, beaches,again lots to do locally etc, can get very busy in the summer months, approx 20 minutes from Wexford town

Kilmore Quay, nice fishing village on the coast. Approx 25 minutes from Wexford.

http://www.visitwexford.ie

Hope you enjoy Wexford

DC

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Eliza1

Have a look at Relaxireland website. Lots to choose from

http://www.relaxireland.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Or see if anything on dream Ireland website. Rosslare strand is fantastic in my own opinion.

Advertisement