Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

various spring gun,aeg,battery,vest for sale/trade

Options
  • 13-11-2013 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭

Here are 4 guns for sale

1 walther ppk spring with 3 magazines by asg selling(10 euro) pfs 0.3 of a joule

1 agm spring shotgun(Mossberg 500) w 2 magazine cartridges selling(30) fps just under 1 joule

1 spetsnaz ak camo spray painted green comes with 1 large battery 8.4 brick type selling for (65) firing at 0.95 of joule

1 mp5 not firing needs a technician or someone who can work or electric guns. might be a good project gun. has a new piston installed but something is preventing it from firing. I think it needs fire new selector. bought for 290 at time selling for 70 or open to offer. when working 0.85 of 1 joule

1 9.6 volt battery hardly used and isn't losing power only being charged fully about 5 times. too powerful for mp5 selling 16e

1 real soviet type ak/magazine vest with two grenade pockets. good vest for any type of mags, much quieter taking out and putting in mags than other Velcro because of wood used to close pockets. perfect condition will sell 15e

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭mafo

Can I get picture and more info about mp5 ?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Phil Taz

Offer €10 for battery

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

In order to comply with the Rules of Airsoft Adverts you must state the actual Muzzle energy/FPS of all your Airsoft devices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭tyskie2011

i got it repaired couple of times once was piston but then there was a part for the fire selector which isn't present as it may have broken before which could be the main problem as some shops don't seem to have that spare part, mia has but i didn't wait for it to come in at the time. maybe having this new part would fix it. thers new piston in there anyway so that's not needed

sorry ill not go as low as ten for battery its still almost as good as new

• Advertisement

tyskie2011 wrote: »
    sorry ill not go as low as ten for battery its still almost as good as new

Would take the €15 for it then?

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭TheHamster

offer 40 for the mp5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

Where exactly in dublin are u based

im in dun laoghaire ill accept 15 for the battery phil taz.

To Thehamster 40 is too low for mp5 for all I no it needs 1 thing adjusted and its back to normal

also the mp5 is B and t make with classic army gearbox

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭TheHamster

ok offer 50 collected for mp5

• Advertisement

not 50

1 spring pistol
    1 spring shotgun
    1 aeg spetsnaz
    1mp5 needs repair
    1 airsoft real ak vest for sale

Sorry going to withdraw my offer on the battery, I managed to source one yesterday. GLWS :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Offer asking for the Spares / Repairs MP5, can meet up or collect in person and have some questions please:

- How long have you owned it and where / who did you buy it from?
    - Does any spares / extras / accessories come with the AEG?
    - Any missing parts or other known damage?
    - How old is this AEG?
    - Is the body metal?
    - Do you have pics?

Thank you :)

S.E.A.L.s wrote: »
    Offer asking for the Spares / Repairs MP5, can meet up or collect in person and have some questions please:

- How long have you owned it and where / who did you buy it from?
    - Does any spares / extras / accessories come with the AEG?
    - Any missing parts or other known damage?
    - How old is this AEG?
    - Is the body metal?
    - Do you have pics?

Thank you :)

*Cough :)

bought mp5 in go tactical a shop which is no longer going but was in business for few years in bray. bought the mp5 in 2010 it only started having issues after maybe 2 years. the silencer and stock are metal and the gun is quite heavy about 3.5 kg but the body is plastic but a decent plastic. the fire selector is missing on the inside. it was working without this but it really needs to be there I cant afford to get the gun repaired this many times and analyse the problem myself so I have to part with it. I cant do repairs. the rate of fire was upgraded or improved during 1 of the repairs. only extras with it are top rail and low cap magazine. I have a hi cap I could give if im offered a good price. here's some more pictures. also the low cap doesn't fit the gun very well for some reason, although mid caps and hi caps fit perfectly it could be this magazine was intended for display purposes only originally I bought the low cap for low price from shop. im willing give a hi cap with it and im willing to meet also

bought mp5 in go tactical a shop which is no longer going but was in business for few years in bray. bought the mp5 in 2010 it only started having issues after maybe 2 years. the silencer and stock are metal and the gun is quite heavy about 3.5 kg but the body is plastic but a decent plastic. the fire selector is missing on the inside. it was working without this but it really needs to be there I cant afford to get the gun repaired this many times and analyse the problem myself so I have to part with it. I cant do repairs. the rate of fire was upgraded or improved during 1 of the repairs. only extras with it are top rail and low cap magazine. I have a hi cap I could give if im offered a good price. here's some more pictures. also the low cap doesn't fit the gun very well for some reason, although mid caps and hi caps fit perfectly it could be this magazine was intended for display purposes only originally I bought the low cap for low price from shop. im willing give a hi cap with it and im willing to meet also

Excellent, I knew the lads in Go Tac Bray and Wexford, so that's cool, will accept those mags and when you say "get the gun repaired this many times"

- How many times has this AEG been repaired and can you remember what was done if possible please?
    - Who completed those repairs?

Thank you for your time and answers so far, they are much appreciated :)

well two times I sent it for repair it was because the gun locked up which it is now doing, another time it was the piston-which is now new inside and the gun maybe have shot 20 shots or so from that piston. its a half metal piston. also an m4 trigger was added to mp, why it was added I cant remember 100percent-sg added it maybe something to do with the inside of the gun sum were with the old trigger having issues. only people who have worked on the gun were shops and all managed to get it working but the last two times it has been made to work it hasn't lasted long at all. but remember I never got the part for the fire selector installed yet which was out of stock when I got it back from mia after there repair, because it was able to fire without it but not for long. I just cant afford to try getting it repaired now as to have it installed cud make it work but id have to pay more money for repair. I also don't no any1 personally that can do repairs and id love to no 100 percent whats making it lock up. that's 1 piece I can say for sure it should have inside fire selector part. its a b and t mp5 mia could be best bet to get the part and they also sell b and t mp5s still.

well two times I sent it for repair it was because the gun locked up which it is now doing, another time it was the piston-which is now new inside and the gun maybe have shot 20 shots or so from that piston. its a half metal piston. also an m4 trigger was added to mp, why it was added I cant remember 100percent-sg added it maybe something to do with the inside of the gun sum were with the old trigger having issues. only people who have worked on the gun were shops and all managed to get it working but the last two times it has been made to work it hasn't lasted long at all. but remember I never got the part for the fire selector installed yet which was out of stock when I got it back from mia after there repair, because it was able to fire without it but not for long. I just cant afford to try getting it repaired now as to have it installed cud make it work but id have to pay more money for repair. I also don't no any1 personally that can do repairs and id love to no 100 percent whats making it lock up. that's 1 piece I can say for sure it should have inside fire selector part. its a b and t mp5 mia could be best bet to get the part and they also sell b and t mp5s still.

Okay, I'm happy so far and what is the best price you'd be happy to sell for please?

it is hard to no how much to sell this as I bought it for 290 but id say 60 as is or 70 with high cap

• Advertisement

it is hard to no how much to sell this as I bought it for 290 but id say 60 as is or 70 with high cap

That's fair, I'll take it for the asking price, without the High Cap Mag and to PM's :)

ok then will message you

have a spetsnaz ak with high cap for 65 euro single n full auto working fine no issues

also 1 spring shotgun for 30 almost new and spring pistol for 10

selling soviet/Chinese vest mag carrier for 15

HAVE AK SPETSNAZ WITH BATTERY AND 1 HI CAP FOR 65 ONLY

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Nerovad

HAVE AK SPETSNAZ WITH BATTERY AND 1 HI CAP FOR 65 ONLY

Would u be interested in this desert DPM vest for the spetsnaz, it's in absolutely spotless condition and made by Web-Tex, I'll also ad a matching cap. I just don't use DPM. More pics if u want them.
    Cheers

hi its not a bad offer but I think its too bright for me to use that vest though it could be good I like it but have few vests now and its just not enough to swap for the aeg, thanks for the offer though.

to every1 AK SPETSNAZ Is working fully in single and full auto and comes with 1 high cap now and battery

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Nerovad

No bother.. It's not as bright as it looks in the pic, might be the camera flash but If you change your mind it's here and I might have something else to ad.

Advertisement