Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco price error -Tyskie Cans 4 Pack

Options
  • 07-11-2010 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Just back from Tesco Rathfarnham (Fairways) and checked my receipt.
    4 Pack of Tyskie was only charged €1.60!

EDIT:looks like barcode from a can was scanned instead of 4xPack.
    Can thread be closed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭jaffa20

totoal wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    Just back from Tesco Rathfarnham (Fairways) and checked my receipt.
    4 Pack of Tyskie was only charged €1.60!

Was it definitely packaged as a four pack? I think you were just charged for 1 can instead of four...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭totoal

jaffa20 wrote: »
    Was it definitely packaged as a four pack? I think you were just charged for 1 can instead of four...
    Yes twas the sealed 4 pack
    Afaik tesco only sell cans in four packs. I know they have individual bottles so maybe that's the price for one of those and that's what they charged me.

Looking again maybe a barcode for a can was scanned instead of the one on the base.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

On your marks! - will this Tesco thread manage to catch up with the Duracell one, now at 18 pages?? Silly price, alcohol...... surely it ought to?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭wait4me

Scanned at €6.15 in Lucan this evening.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Gregsor

I'd say it was one of the cans barcode got through instead of the multipack wrapper,happened me before on a guinness multipack before,**Cough** twice :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement