Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Western Digital My Passport 250GB USB Portable Hard Drive

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭fransdev

Received mine today as well, good job guys at Gruupy.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭g0g

Got mine today! VERY impressed with how small it is plus how quickly it arrived! That said, I'm a little jealous of today's iBood now for less than 60 quid including postage!!!!:(
    seagate500ama.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

g0g wrote: »
    Got mine today! VERY impressed with how small it is plus how quickly it arrived! That said, I'm a little jealous of today's iBood now for less than 60 quid including postage!!!!:(
    seagate500ama.jpg

just ordered two :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

^ That one's been around 60quid from amazon for ages. Iboods price isn't exactly amazing after shipping.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Seagate-500GB-Expansion-Portable-Drive/dp/B001XM4P1O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288999770&sr=8-1

Free shipping, comes to just under 60euro after conversion and vat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭GruupyLove

fransdev wrote: »
    Received mine today as well, good job guys at Gruupy.:D

Glad so many of these are arriving save and sound! Happy to help, guys :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭pissed

No sign of my 4GB drive or Headset yet :(

pissed wrote: »
    No sign of my 4GB drive or Headset yet :(

Our orders come from different places, so some get here sooner than others, but shoot me a PM with your order details and I'll see if I can hunt them down for you and get you an eta on them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭pissed

PM sent, thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 572 ✭✭✭K.C

No sign of my hard drive yet:(

• Advertisement

K.C wrote: »
    No sign of my hard drive yet:(

Really? The hard drives should have been delivered yesterday (mind you, I'm still waiting on mine, but I was out when the courier called). Again, PM me your order details or email address you used to place the order and I'll see what I can find out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 572 ✭✭✭K.C

Thanks for the quick reply, PM sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

GruupyLove wrote: »
    Our orders come from different places, so some get here sooner than others, but shoot me a PM with your order details and I'll see if I can hunt them down for you and get you an eta on them.

Are you like a drop shipper, and dont actually hold any stock?

Davy wrote: »
    Are you like a drop shipper, and dont actually hold any stock?

Yeah, we're a very small operation at the moment, there's only five of us who do everything related to the site and the business, so we're not in a position to have our own warehouses full of stock.

Advertisement