Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking car in Donegal town for a week

Options
  • 23-06-2015 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Any suggestions where I could leave the car while I do a cycle tour of the county ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

acorn wrote: »
    Any suggestions where I could leave the car while I do a cycle tour of the county ?

the car park at the Post Office, the car park at the Mill Park Hotel, the car park up at SuperValu, or the one out at Lidl. The Lidl car park may be a bit exposed though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I second the recommendation of the Millpark hotel, it's a busy car park and your car won't be noticed and it'll be secure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭overshoot

the car park at the Post Office, the car park at the Mill Park Hotel, the car park up at SuperValu, or the one out at Lidl. The Lidl car park may be a bit exposed though.
    post office car park way too small to leave it for a week. Supervalu lock theres at night too, if anything would be done on the other hand is questionable. id go with the mill park too.
    Avoid the bosco in the off chance something is on.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭NicoleW85

Back carpark of lough eske castle - it's huge and you won't get dents in your doors if you park a bit further away, but still have CCTV coverage. Just ask at reception out of courtesy but I can't see why it would be a problem (used to work there). Lidl threaten clamping if you park any longer than a few hours, or do yous mean the tiny carpark on the bypass?

Advertisement