Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do men prefer waxed off, little bit of hair or au naturel

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Waxed is much better than shaved which is much much better than not shaved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Unless its wildly out of control Im not bothered either way TBH,if Im lucky enough to be allowed play with a girls fun parts a bit of pubic hair is hardly going to put me off.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

Hollywood, all the way. Nothing worse than going down there and getting a face full of hair IMO. Trimmed is ok, but given the preference, all off.
    Of course i reciprocate, as thats what the OH prefers.

As for the people who think that it looks too much like a kid, i dont even make that connection :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 PaddyGuy

All of the above for me, I like a little variety and a change is good now and again to spice things up a little

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

I often wonder what exactly people be searching for when threads like this get bumped.
    :confused:

PaddyGuy,welcome to boards and tGC.

Just to let you know,its not the done thing to post in threads that are almost 2 years old.

Cheers.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement