Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IZombie!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Yes, I watched the first episode and I was disgusted. It's just a teen drama with nods to zombies.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

crime solving zombie.. yep, i'll pass

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Yeep, a little bit of me died when I saw the trailer and I can't reanimate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

The makeup on her is ridiculous too. Slap on a bit of white stuff and some extra eye liner, it's the least effort I've seen going into making a zombie. Her big sparkly eyes make her look like the healthiest person in the world too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

Seriously, if zombification consisted of maintaining your mental capacities increasing physical abilities and generally being immortal I would be eating brains morning noon and night

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I watch it as a comedy personally. Then throw in the evil zombie who's running around infecting the wealthy and charging them for the brains to survive and you got a real knee-slapper of a show.

Advertisement