Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Porting to 02

Options
  • 25-11-2014 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Does anyone know how much it costs to port from Vodafone to 02 both bill pay, I'm out of contract with Vodafone and obviously once I've paid my remaining bill etc how much should it cost me? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the Mobiles forum.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Aber2012 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how much it costs to port from Vodafone to 02 both bill pay, I'm out of contract with Vodafone and obviously once I've paid my remaining bill etc how much should it cost me? Thanks

Just check the plans on O2 website and that's how much you will pay, you could move to a contract, prepay or Sim Only if you a keeping your current phone make sure it's unlock before you move, if you want a new phone you could go to a bill pay plan to get s subsidise phone.

There's no charges to change network to O2 or any other network.

Advertisement