Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interships in Renewable energy/sustainability this summer

Options
  • 27-01-2014 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

Hello all, this is likely not the correct forum for this, being as it is a job search question - please mods move if I am in the wrong, but the brains here are what i need.

Anyway, I am due to finish a masters in Sustainable energy and green tech this summer and I am looking for an internship or work experience (paid ideally) anywhere in Europe. Has anyone a notion where to begin to look? My undergrad was geology, so even better if geothermal/Carbon Sequestration.

any ideas at all to start my searches appreciated guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 locoo

Waestrel wrote: »
    Hello all, this is likely not the correct forum for this, being as it is a job search question - please mods move if I am in the wrong, but the brains here are what i need.

Anyway, I am due to finish a masters in Sustainable energy and green tech this summer and I am looking for an internship or work experience (paid ideally) anywhere in Europe. Has anyone a notion where to begin to look? My undergrad was geology, so even better if geothermal/Carbon Sequestration.

any ideas at all to start my searches appreciated guys.

Try these guys in Germany

http://www.1627.eu/en/jobs.html

I know there is one Irish guy working for them

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Waestrel

Many thanks for this! How did you find them?

Advertisement